To change the login email:
1. Click Settings in the top right corner.
2. Select Users.
3. Users in your practice will be listed, along with their contact information and status. Click any portion of the user's name to open the user profile.
4. Click the blue Change login email link.
5. Enter and confirm the new login email, and click Change.
Note: If the email address has already been claimed or is formatted incorrectly, you will see receive an error.
6. An email will be sent to both the current and new email address. The email sent to the current address will notify the user that a request was made to change their login email address.
7. Within the email sent to the new address, request to send a security code to the verified phone via text or via phone.
8. The user will be prompted to enter the security code.
9. Click Change login email.
10. Log into the EHR with the new email address and existing password. At this point, the user has successfully changed login emails.
11. An email will be sent to the former and new login email address confirming the successful change.
What will happen if I do not complete the entire process of changing my login email?
You will continue to log in with your existing email address until you have fully verified your new email address.
Once I have fully completed the process of changing my login email, can my old email address be used on another account.
Once you have verified and successfully logged into the EHR with your new login email, your old email will become unclaimed and can then be used on a separate account.