Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display DSM diagnoses in Diagnosis Search

I'd like to be able to search the ICD code or a partial name and get both DSM results and ICD results in the list of search results. Currently I have to give a quite specific name to get DSM results to pull up, while ICD results are found much more easily.

Example: When I search for "314" or "314." or "314.*" I don't get the DSM diagnoses that map to 314.x, I just get the ICD-9 diagnoses. If I search "attention" I get the ICD-9 diagnoses for Attention Deficit but none of the Attention Deficit diagnoses from the DSM.…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Acknowledged  ·  3 comments  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →
  2. Display diagnosis comments on screen and print

Currently I can't see the diagnosis comments in the note. It's important to me to be able to see these at a glance.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  3 comments  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →
  3. Reorder or hide diagnosis encounter comments

The encounter comments under ASSESSMENT are showing OLDEST comment first. The chart prints this and it looks like what happened in the progress note today is what happened years ago. For example, my nurse gave a Zostavax yesterday because under V70.0, physical exam, the comment was Zostavax. But the comment was from 2012. The hidden comment from yesterday was "Prevnar."

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  2 comments  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →
  4. Diagnosis List Ranking & Linking

It would be paramount to organization, flow and reimbursement if we could rank diagnoses in order of importance during each visit in the Assessment portion of the note, and then link diagnoses to procedure codes in the Plan of each note. Currently, I can rearrange the order of diagnoses, but it does not hold that order in Finalize or future notes. This is a quick and rudimentary method of justifying in each note, why each procedure was performed or how each diagnosis was addressed, without additional sentences or explanations that create clutter in a note.

170 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →

This is a solid idea. We’re currently digging into how our current Problem List works and this is valuable input for how we may shape this feature.

How else would you like to see the Problem List evolve and improve?

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base