Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize list of Insurance Payers and Plans

There are a lot of insurances listed and a lot of them are duplicates but written differently. For example, MetroPlus, Metro Plus, GHI-Emblem, Emblem-GHI. This is confusing and we have to put in different new claims addresses if we click, say, MetroPlus, and not Metro Plus Health Plan, when we really mean either one of them.

And some of those on the list are not available in our area.

We'd like to be able to customize this list or delete what we don't use. If we can also add some that are not listed later on (if there is any…

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Automatically Flow Referring Physician from Patient's Care Team to "Referring Physician" in Superbill

When completing a superbill, there is an option to fill in Referring Physician, which our billing company requires us to do. It would be nice if the field could be populated automatically with the Referring Physician from the Profile Care Team [which is a great new feature - thank you!].

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

3. Flow labs and injections to superbill automatically

When I order labs and injections, I wish these would automatically populate on the superbill. This would help to keep from duplicating work and lost of charges.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Risk Adjustment Factor

The HCC/RAF (Risk Adjustment Factor) point system is a "shadow" calculation that affects every physician's reimbursement, no matter what goes on the bill. The HCC/RAF regulation assigns a point value to a relatively small number of ICD diagnosis codes that indicate serious disease. A physician's reimbursement factor can be more or less than 100% of Medicare allowable, depending on the yearly total of the point values for the RAF diagnoses that have been recorded. They have to be recorded on a face to face physician/PA/NP encounter. They have to be documented in the particular way that CMS requires. Three things…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Jump to patient chart from billing report

When there are errors in the billing report, like no insurance or address, it is time-consuming to go to the chart tab and search for the name. We should be able to go directly to the patient chart from the billing report.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

6. Insurance Notes Section

Under insurance information, we would like to have a Notes section. In that box I would put information that applies to auto accident or workers comp. such as adjuster name, phone number, fax pre-certs to fax number, etc.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Billing Error Alert

I would like an alert or something put into tasks, when there are billing errors.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Link CPT codes to specific diagnoses

I would like to customize PF so that when I add a diagnosis to a patient's chart, it automatically knows which CPT codes to add to the superbill.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Print Insurance Company Address

When printing the patients facesheet I would like for the address of the insurance company to be printed as well and not just who the insurance company is.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bulk Upload Insurance Information

Could there be a way to upload patient insurance information, in a similar way we upload patient demographics? E.g., have the information on a spreadsheet, and then upload it?

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Return Visit Fields in Superbill

We would like to have these fields as structured in the Superbill:

Return Visit in _____Days ____Weeks ____Months
    Reason for return visit ________

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Billing Partner Scheduling Integration

I would like to see integration of scheduling between CollaborateMD and PF; That is really the only way I can use PF scheduling in the future since it's not practical to run 2 schedules.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Prevent transmission of Superbill without insurance

Right now, superbills can be sent to the EHR billing partner without any insurance info, which I think is a bug. Can you set it up so that superbills set to "Ready for Biller" will be disallowed if there is no insurance info (nor self pay selected)?

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Additional Fields for Superbill HL7

PF provides all the necessary data in the Printable Superbill, but the HL7 export version of the same Superbill is missing several fields from that superbill.

If PF can give us the complete information in the HL7 version of the super bill the Doctor's office can save a lot of time and effort by importing the HL7 Superbill into their own practice management system. This will give doctors' offices more choices to create bills quickly and save a lot of labor hours by reducing redundancy.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Superbill units and minutes

You upgraded how the superbill is put together, leaving a choice of units or minutes. We need to be able to do both on the superbill for how many units for CPT # and then minutes for time we spend during face to face discussions.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BMI on Superbill

Some insurances require the BMI on the billing transmission. It is too difficult as a provider to keep track of which insurances and then if any particular patient is in that insurance, so we end up putting the BMI on every superbill. It would save time if that data was automatically populated.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Smarter Billing Codes

In the super bill the Age of the patient should determine which [new or established] Wellness Evaluation CPT code to offer. ie a 30-year-old should offer 99385 new board 99395 established while a 50-year-old should offer 99386 new or 99396 established.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Track "Attorney Lien" on patients' insurance

When adding an insurance in a chart, you have the ability to check a 'Worker's Compensation' box. We would like an additional check-box for other options, like Attorney Liens.

I see the same patient separately for Attorney Liens, and need the notes and billing to be just accident related things. Just as you have labeled some charts/billing as Workers Comp to keep them separate from regular insurance visits, I need a separate "Attorney Lien" designation.

This will help medical doctors and chiropractors keep Attorney Liens visits, regular medical insurance visits and workers comp visits labeled and billed separately.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reduce keystrokes to super bill

The new superbill is aesthetically pleasing but requires MANY more keystrokes to submit, which adds a significant amount of time over the course of billing, say, 50 notes, like I do at one sitting weekly at least. I would like to click 1x to add a procedure code (currently I have to click 3x -- 1x to open the dropdown, 1x to select the code, 1x to "add"), 1x for a diagnosis (currently 3x -- 1x to bring the dropdown, 1x for "previous diagnoses" which is the only one I ever use, 1x to close that window), and 2-3x to…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Easier Date Entry in Superbill

We would like the "To" Date in the superbill to be the same as the "From" Date by default.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base