Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Patient Summary Appointments Ordering

In the new EHR Patient Summary, we would like to see appointments listed from most recent to least recent

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

2. New medications prescribed option on chart print sheet

On the print sheet you can currently select current meds or all meds. I need to just print the new medications prescribed that visit with my care plan.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Add "Create Encounter" as an option in the "Actions" dropdown

We shouldn't have to leave a page just to be able to create a SOAP note. The "Actions" tab is static just for this reason- not having to leave a page to perform a function. Creating encounters is a frequent function throughout the day. There are a multitude of reasons for needing to create an encounter, so this function should always be available no matter what charting page you are on. Having the "Create Encounter" always available in the "Actions" tab would make work flow easier, efficient, better.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

4. Customize Chart Tab Order

I frequently find myself clicking on the Profile tab instead of the Timeline tab by mistake when I'm in the patient's chart and I have a few (past) encounters or documents open.

Naturally, since the current and old encounter and document tabs are open on the right, I would naturally expect the Timeline tab to be just to the left of that (where other encounters/documents can be found).

My proposal, then, would be to move the Profile tab over so that the order is: Summary, Profile, and then Timeline. That seems like a more natural order. Perhaps even Profile, Summary,…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Allow Access to Summary Section even when Summary Section is not Displayed

I love that we can customize which items we see on the summary screen! Definitely a thumbs up for that. However, I would still like to be able to access a section in the summary even if I have it hidden from display.

Once I've turned off that component to be displayed on the summary, I can't actually just click on that heading in the drop down any longer unless I go back, customize it again to show me that feature and then I can click on it.

Please allow us access to the specific summary section even if we…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Displaying diagnoses linked to each encounter

I think it would be extremely helpful if the diagnoses linked to each previous encounter were displayed on the left panel when you click on the ?clock with the circular arrow (sorry, not sure what that icon is called). This way, while I'm in the current encounter, I can quickly refer back to the previous encounter where I discussed with the patient on a particular condition and not have to view multiple encounters before finding the one that I need.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Print Patient Summary As-Is

The patient summary page is perfectly laid out and has just enough information in a pinch that is needed when patients are in the emergency room. Printing it would be very helpful, rather than needing to print the chart in pieces.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base