Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Expand Practice Fusion Internationally

I am a doctor working both in Florida and Ontario (Canada). I travel between both homes. I want to use Practice Fusion only, especially because I have phone consults with patients and can be anywhere in the world when I do. Can you support use outside of the U.S. or at least to Canadian Doctors? I frequently run into support issues when I'm in Canada because I am constantly told you do not support me meanwhile when I'm in florida you support me. So - how can we transform this? PF should be available world wide in my opinion, you…

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

2. Medicare and Medicaid Insurance Eligibility

We would like to be able to verify patients' eligibility for Medicaid & Medicare insurance, in addition to all of the other insurances that we can verify eligibility for now.

242 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

3. Delegating e-prescribing ability to practice staff

Staff, other than prescribers (i.e. MAs and nurses) need to be able to send e-prescriptions in the physician's name.

1,560 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Chart Note Faxing

We should be able to fax notes directly from practice fusion, NOT as a referral, but to correspond with other doctors that may have referred the patient to us. Many doctors do not like receiving pages of information (demographics, insurance) that they already have. So, making a separate method that we can send JUST the note, and not as a referral, would be great.

856 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

56 comments  ·  Referrals  ·  Admin →

5. Streamline document scanning

Would like to scan documents directly to the Document section. Now we have to scan to the computer and then upload.

1,492 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →

As many of you know, we have deployed the ability for faxes to flow into Practice Fusion from Updox. This method of document publishing may be a positive alternative to scanning of documents.

We will leave this idea as “Acknowledged” for now.

To sign up for this service, please fill in the Updox form here http://info.updox.com/updox-practicefusion/ to create your Updox account or call an Updox representative at (614) 798-8170 ext. 1 to begin the process.

To learn more about this feature, click here:
    http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/731094-how-can-i-use-the-updox-inbound-fax-feature-with-p

6. Existing Appointment Alerts when scheduling

When scheduling appt. we would like an alert to show up if the pt has an existing appt. already so they don't have several appts. pending. That would save time and appt. available.

1,470 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

7. Reset Confirmation Status on Rescheduled Appointments

When a confirmed appointment is rescheduled, the confirmation status should automatically return to the unconfirmed status.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

8. When only one ICD10 option exists, auto-select that diagnosis

When only one ICD10 diagnosis option is available to be selected to convert from ICD9, the EHR should auto-select the ICD10 without requiring us to also click the Save button.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →

9. Delete custom document types

I need a way to delete the custom document types. I really like the feature of being able to make our own custom labels, but when a label gets entered by mistake, or spelled incorrectly, there needs to be the option to delete it.

688 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

147 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →
  10. Improved Patient Searching

When you go to type in pt's name it would be nice for the name to automatically start coming up and then you choose the correct name cause now you have to type in there first and last name and if you do not spell it correctly it wont come up at all and then you have to x out of it go back on your main screen and find the correct spelling of the name then go back in and type it again

926 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hide Inactive Users

I have had people leave the practice, I have students going through and each time I have to allow them access to PF.
    Now, my list of inactive is so long, when I go to look for an active user I have to go through this long list. I understand that I can't eliminate them since they have signed things that are permanent records but would like to 'hide' them so they aren't on the list all the time, like when I go to schedule screen. I know how to inactivate them from the tutorial.

1,011 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Activity Feed by Patients in Patient Fusion portal

We would like to be able to track the Patient Fusion activity like we do within Practice Fusion. If we are unable to track everything we would at least like to be able to know if their information has been received by the patient via PHR, because right now we only have confirmation that we have sent the data over.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Automated Smoking History

Smoking history tracking should be automated to show how many packs per day and when stopped if patient has stopped

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Lifestyle  ·  Admin →

14. Disable "Are your vaccines up to date?" messaging in Appointment Reminders

I would like the "Are your vaccines up to date?" messaging to be removed from appointment reminders because vaccines don't pertain to my practice and this offends many of my patients.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Delete patient

We would like to completely delete a patient rather than just mark them as inactive.

420 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 9 Digit Zip Codes

Please make the zip code box large enough to see 9 digits

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Increase Size of Preferred Name field

Currently, Preferred Name only stores 24 characters. Please add more space.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Additional Secondary Specialty Options

Options for secondary specialty are too limited. We would like to see sleep medicine and palliative care/hospice added.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Specialties  ·  Admin →

19. Different Intake Forms for different Appointment Types or Per Patient

I want to be able to attach certain types of Intake forms to certain types of appts or patients. It would be awesome for example if from the schedule I could select from my pre-created intake templates which type of form to send that particular patient.

This would mean I could select my "new patient intake" for new patients. Then for a follow up patient I could select an intake template that was specific to their diagnosis. For example a patient who has anxiety and depression could receive questions about anxiety and depression symptoms while a patient with ADHD could…

386 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Display Full Patient List

We would like to see a complete patient list, not in bits and pieces as currently offered.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base