Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sort Frequent Diagnosis Codes Differently

When searching for a frequent dx code I have to scroll through every one because it is currently sorting by the code rather than the descriptor. I would like this to be alphabetical. It serves no use currently as it takes less time to search for it in the search box than scroll down through the list.

81 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

22 comments  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →
  2. Increase Max File Size for Uploaded Documents

We would like to be able to upload larger files into the documents section of the EHR. The current maximum is too small.

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →
  3. Patient Document Upload

It would be wonderful if patients could use the Patient Portal to upload their own medical documents into their chart. As the telemedicine movement grows and healthcare providers offer care to patients across the US, this feature will be even more critical to efficient care.

73 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Aliza responded

We are excited to announce that as of 11/17/17, patients are now able to attach files and hyperlinks to messages that they send to their provider from within the patient portal. When received in the EHR, these files and hyperlinks can be saved as documents to attach to the patient chart.

For more information on handling patient message attachments, please see our Knowledge Base article here: https://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/483766-how-do-i-use-patient-messaging

4. Message Archiving Enhancement

Please individualize message archive to give time to others to see it. Now if one party archives it, the message no longer appears for everybody.

82 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Admin →
  5. Customize Providers for Scheduling Dropdown

When scheduling a patient, all PF users are listed as "providers" in the dropdown list. I have only one billing provider, the other users are support staff and do not require schedules for the office. If I could customize the list of providers that are in the dropdown when scheduling appointments, it would save two clicks.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →
  6. Rich Text Formatting in Chart Note Templates

It would be great to create Templates with the options of headers, Indent, Bold, Italic, Bullets and Numbers. This will make charting easier.

Thanks!!

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Admin →
  7. Free text in Environmental Allergies

There is a somewhat limited selection of environmental allergies. It would be nice to have a free text selection for the allergies. Ex: unable to add allergy for shampoo due to missing selection in pull down list.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Allergies  ·  Admin →
  8. New Patient Report

We would like to have feature that generates a list of daily, weekly or monthly new patients

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Aliza responded

Hi everyone – As of 1/24/2017, we have released a new Appointment Report to all of our practices. This report allows practices to review and filter appointments by facility, status, provider, and date. Once the report is run, practices can also view the list of appointments based on Appointment Type, e.g. “New Patient”. This report can also be printed.

For detailed information, you can read more about the new Appointment Report here:

http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/1124125

9. Charting Undo

It would be great if there was an 'undo' button for charting mishaps.

66 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Chart Notes  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow multiple facilities to register and transmit immunization files to the registry

Currently, only the primary facility can transmit immunizations to their immunization registry. Immunization registries require that all locations submit their immunizations, differentiated by a location identifier. Each facility under Practice Fusion should be able to register and transmit immunization files to their chosen registry.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded

As of December 17, 2015, the PF EHR offers multi-facility support for immunization registry submissions.

You can read more about how to register multiple facilities here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/468496-how-do-i-set-up-an-integration-with-my-state-immun

And general information about how to record a vaccine for registry transmission can be found here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/485679-how-do-i-record-a-vaccination-to-trasmit-successfu

11. Keyboard Navigation of State Address Dropdown List

When adding an address in insurance or in patient information, we would like to be able to type the first letter of the state and have the state come up. Having to scroll down and select on is inefficient.

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Nina responded

As of 10/27/16, you can now search for items within a drop-down menu by typing the first few letters, which will jump you directly to the desired item.

12. Have Gluten as a food allergy in drop down

Need to have gluten as a drop down in food allergies section

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Allergies  ·  Admin →

I am happy to report that as of 3/2/16, you can add gluten as a food allergy.

13. Remove automatic periods from being added to template items

Can you remove the automatic periods that appear at the end of each template item? The concept of a template is to create a macro that can be customized to each user's preference. If you could make them user-customizable, that would be best.

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Admin →
  14. Document uploading - Quick access to type of document by pressing first letter of type

In the old EHR we were able to type "R" to get to the R's like Radiology or Request for Medical Notes versus having to scroll through all of the options. Please bring this back every where in the EHR like Documents, Proivders names, etc.

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →
  15. Print ePrescribing Receipts

Please allow us to print eRX receipts in the new EHR. We practice in assisted living facilities (ALFs). We ePrescribe via PF eRX to the institutional pharmacies that service the ALFs. The ALFs themselves need a copy of the RX. The eRX receipt with VOID watermarked across in the old EHR was superb for this.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Edit Patient Demographic Data from Scheduler

I would like the choice to add an email address and change other demographic information at the schedule while I'm creating an appointment for a patient.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →
  17. Please add a uric acid test that I can use in flowsheets

I have a simple request... I love flowsheets so far, but I cannot add serum uric acid to my flowsheets. It is such a common test, but I cannot follow it like the other tests.

Thanks.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Display "Electronically Signed" for signed chart notes

We would like to have encounters say "electronically signed" instead of simply saying "signed"

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Chart Notes  ·  Admin →

We are happy to announce that encounters now say “electronically signed” instead of “signed.”

19. Updox e-fax into Documents section for Bulk Upload

Make a bridge to Updox. It will save a lot of time for practices.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded

Hi everyone—as of November 2015, inbound faxing is now enabled as a feature in Practice Fusion.

To sign up for this service, please fill in the Updox form here http://info.updox.com/updox-practicefusion/ to create your Updox account or call an Updox representative at (614) 798-8170 ext. 1 to begin the process.

To learn more about this feature, click here:
    http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/731094-how-can-i-use-the-updox-inbound-fax-feature-with-p

20. Easier access to "record patient reminder"

Currently, the Actions menu in a patient's chart allows us to "Record patient reminder". It would be nice to have easier access to mark that we've handled the "record patient reminder". Perhaps a checkbox next to the appointment under the daily "appointments" tab in the schedule so we can tell if we have done them all every day?

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base