Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 4 digit years for Diagnosis Dates

Please always display 4 digit year associated with diagnoses. I just discovered the date will default to 1900s if you input 2 digits but you don't see that unless you go looking. ie enter 2/14/15 and it will show 2/14/15 but if you go back to the list of diagnoses it is 2/14/1915. I alert staff to enter 4 digit years but the lack of immediate feedback of wrong century increases error. Thanks.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →
  2. Normal Range field in Lab Results Manual Entry

I'd like a field next to "result" where I can enter the normal range.

For many "normal" lab results it's important to be able to see where they fell within the range (high end of normal, low end, center) rather than just "normal". Plus for several common tests, the normal range differs from from lab to lab.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Patient Summary Appointments Ordering

In the new EHR Patient Summary, we would like to see appointments listed from most recent to least recent

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

4. Remember Prescription Print Settings

Need to make switch to NY state Rx format permanent instead of having to reset with each new prescription

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Improve the Error Messages for Patient Fusion Online Appointment Booking

I had to disable the patients' ability to schedule their appointments onine. Unfortunately , the message they receive is giving the impression that I am not taking ANY appointments, and they assume I am closing down.

I am losing patients. I realize they are not reading the entire message. Perhaps this would be a better error message to display: 'The online scheduler is down for now. Please contact your MD by email or phone to schedule an appointment. "

Thanks, Jan Archer

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Finish Sending eRx and stay in SOAP note

I usually have to keep editing the plan, and every time I refill a medications, I need to scroll back to plan.
    The feature ordering multiple medications is very good. Thank you, guys!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded

Hi everyone—I am happy to report that this workflow issue has been resolved for our customers as of 5/29/2015.

7. Refill field tab problem

When writing prescriptions and tabbing to the refill box, the box does not stay highlighted and you have to reclick on the box. Just a small thing but it would be helpful if the box would stay highlighted.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Streamline filing of Support Tickets

Can support tickets automatically fill in my practice name, status of use, email, phone number? Support should know who I am from the login.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. Multiple prescriptions

Kudos! Love the feature. Thanks!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Punch lists

The problem with Tasks is the missing link. Each patient encounter generates a "punch list" as contractors say. This could be a lab order; or rx request but it could be contacting other providers or their school; reviewing other records; writing letters for various reasons, etc. At one point I printed off every plan at the end of the week and looked at them to see what needed to be done. We also made a chart called "TO DO and OTHER" and would keep a running to do list there. That does help some. But if there was a way…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Related Patient column in Messaging

I'd like to see this in addition to the subject line and which staff member sent the email. It helps me know what messages to read first before I start replying.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Messaging  ·  Admin →
  12. Displaying diagnoses linked to each encounter

I think it would be extremely helpful if the diagnoses linked to each previous encounter were displayed on the left panel when you click on the ?clock with the circular arrow (sorry, not sure what that icon is called). This way, while I'm in the current encounter, I can quickly refer back to the previous encounter where I discussed with the patient on a particular condition and not have to view multiple encounters before finding the one that I need.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

13. View all Lab Comments

Would like to have a way to view all comments on a lab rather than having to click on every value (normal or not) to see if a comment exists

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Limit Bulk Task Deletes to Providers

Currently when viewing tasks, and filtering to refill requests, you can select "delete all", but if you do so, it deletes the requests for every provider in the practice. You should be able to just delete your own or for a specific user, while maintaining those for the others

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →
  15. Add "Note Type" to the "Tasks" blue bar between "Details" & "Actions"?

I find that when I an looking at "Tasks" to decide what work to complete first, I can not easily identify the nature of the "Encounter Entry" from the "Details" info. I think adding "Note Type" between "Details" & "Action" would allow me to more quickly identify the encounter action priority to sign off on first. Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →
1 2 46 47 48 50 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base