Product Ideas

Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom Flowsheet Fields

We would like to have custom fields so we can track the results that we want to in our practice.

175 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

2. Multiple Appointment Types and Accompanying Durations in Online Appointment Booking

The online scheduler currently only allows the patient to choose from one appointment type. I propose that the patient is able to choose from separate appointment types like new appointment, follow up, acute, etc.

159 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

3. Copay and Payment Report

We need to be able to print a daily report for payments (copay and other)

249 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Print Patient Intake Forms

We would like to have the option to print the Patient intake forms so patients can verify if their demographics are correct.

87 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Scan Insurance Cards directly into Insurance Section

It would be great if we could scan insurance cards at check-in directly into the insurance section of the patient profile.

1,241 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Online Appointment Booking from Smartphone

i want patient to be able to go to our website from their smartphones and book their appointments. Ipad works and computer works but smartphones do not work. There are more people doing things and want to make their appointment on the go.

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Merge Duplicate Patients

Occasionally, duplicate patient records are created. We would like to have the ability to merge duplicate patients' information.

2,230 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Simplify Patient Fusion registration

I have had numerous patients attempt unsuccessfully to enroll in patient fusion, even though they said they are computer savvy. The process needs simplification.

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Making Practice Fusion Stylus-compatible

Stylus pens with various apps have writing to text translation features but the various websites EMR need to be compatible with it. It would be so nice for us who love to write our notes and for patients (some how there is something more personal about writing with a patient present) if we could "write" with the stylus in our chart notes and allow the various technology already created to translate it to text.

47 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

10. Modify or delete errant information

I have had rare occasion where information was added to the wrong chart, either a diagnosis, prescription, or an entire note. Now it remains on the patient's record forever. For legal reasons, I know we cannot alter a record, but it would be nice if that errant information could be moved out of the existing information so that errors do not occur in reproducing this information. For example, if you print a med list or print a chart, that information goes with it and an addendum at the bottom my not be enough to prevent a consultant or other provider…

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

11. Directory Integration

Direct messaging is proving to be difficult when we do not have access to doctors outside PF directories. Can there be some coordination between EHRs or are PF physicians going to have to pay a HISP to have access to other doctors outside PF?

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Admin →

12. Add Documents as main tab in patient chart

Under CHARTS, when viewing a patient chart there are main tabs for SUMMARY, TIMELINE, and PROFILE. We frequently reference scanned documents and have to navigate too many menus just to view the list of scanned documents for a patient's clinical encounter.

Please elevate Documents to a main tab. This will also help Quality Control in ensuring the proper documents have been signed by the patient

1,290 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

67 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →

13. Make Superbills available for patient viewing/printing via Patient Fusion

At this time of year, many patients request reprints of their receipts/superbills for tax purposes, rebates, HSA/Flex reimbursements. It would be great if we could direct patient to the Patient Fusion patient portal to view/print this themselves. It would also help our MU numbers for patient portal usage percentages.

68 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Import Templates

The clinic i'm in made templates to use for patients outside of Practice Fusion. We would like to import these templates into PF without retyping every one of them.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Templates  ·  Admin →

15. Expand Practice Fusion Internationally

I am a doctor working both in Florida and Ontario (Canada). I travel between both homes. I want to use Practice Fusion only, especially because I have phone consults with patients and can be anywhere in the world when I do. Can you support use outside of the U.S. or at least to Canadian Doctors? I frequently run into support issues when I'm in Canada because I am constantly told you do not support me meanwhile when I'm in florida you support me. So - how can we transform this? PF should be available world wide in my opinion, you…

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

16. Medicare and Medicaid Insurance Eligibility

We would like to be able to verify patients' eligibility for Medicaid & Medicare insurance, in addition to all of the other insurances that we can verify eligibility for now.

235 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Chart Note Faxing

We should be able to fax notes directly from practice fusion, NOT as a referral, but to correspond with other doctors that may have referred the patient to us. Many doctors do not like receiving pages of information (demographics, insurance) that they already have. So, making a separate method that we can send JUST the note, and not as a referral, would be great.

836 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

56 comments  ·  Referrals  ·  Admin →

18. Streamline document scanning

Would like to scan documents directly to the Document section. Now we have to scan to the computer and then upload.

1,467 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →

As many of you know, we have deployed the ability for faxes to flow into Practice Fusion from Updox. This method of document publishing may be a positive alternative to scanning of documents.

We will leave this idea as “Acknowledged” for now.

To sign up for this service, please fill in the Updox form here http://info.updox.com/updox-practicefusion/ to create your Updox account or call an Updox representative at (614) 798-8170 ext. 1 to begin the process.

To learn more about this feature, click here:
    http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/731094-how-can-i-use-the-updox-inbound-fax-feature-with-p

19. Existing Appointment Alerts when scheduling

When scheduling appt. we would like an alert to show up if the pt has an existing appt. already so they don't have several appts. pending. That would save time and appt. available.

1,435 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

20. Reset Confirmation Status on Rescheduled Appointments

When a confirmed appointment is rescheduled, the confirmation status should automatically return to the unconfirmed status.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

← Previous 1 3 4 5 40 41
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base