Product Ideas

Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow patients to cancel and/or reschedule appointments

Can you enhance Patient Fusion functionality to allow patients to cancel and/or reschedule their own appointments online, rather than having to call the office? Would need to have boundaries. For example, only allow canceling or rescheduling up to 24 hours before appointment (if within that 24 hours, must email or call office).
    Thank you.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Resolved  ·  Nina responded

Great news! We have released the ability allowing patients to reschedule and cancel appointments from their patient portal.

Thanks for providing all of your input and requests for this feature and we’re delighted to release it.

You can learn more about this feature here:

How to process the requests:
    http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/713967-how-do-i-process-online-appointment-booking-resche

How a patient booking an appointment online:
    http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/713775

2. Improve the Error Messages for Patient Fusion Online Appointment Booking

I had to disable the patients' ability to schedule their appointments onine. Unfortunately , the message they receive is giving the impression that I am not taking ANY appointments, and they assume I am closing down.

I am losing patients. I realize they are not reading the entire message. Perhaps this would be a better error message to display: 'The online scheduler is down for now. Please contact your MD by email or phone to schedule an appointment. "

Thanks, Jan Archer

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'd like for providers who don't eRx (e-prescribe) to have an Online Booking Page

I'd like Practice Fusion to verify providers who don't prescribe, so we can have Online Booking Pages.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded

Hi everyone—I’m excited to announce that we have built a way for customers to verify their identity via credit card instead of requiring credit check for e-prescribers only. This will allow non-eprescribers to have online appointment booking pages.

As of 6/19/2015, we have rolled this out to all PF practices.

You can learn more about how this verification works here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/484517-how-do-i-get-a-patient-fusion-online-scheduling-pr

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base