Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Display character count

Display a character count in the pinned note or chart notes. That way you don't run out of characters midway through an important note.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Occupational Medicine Tracking

We would like the ability to track specific Occupational related data points which can be used to provide aggregated feedback to clients such as Occupational Physicals, Audiometry screening, Respirator Fit Medical Questionnaires, Respiratory Fit Testing, Drug Screening, etc.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

3. Modify or delete errant information

I have had rare occasion where information was added to the wrong chart, either a diagnosis, prescription, or an entire note. Now it remains on the patient's record forever. For legal reasons, I know we cannot alter a record, but it would be nice if that errant information could be moved out of the existing information so that errors do not occur in reproducing this information. For example, if you print a med list or print a chart, that information goes with it and an addendum at the bottom my not be enough to prevent a consultant or other provider…

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

4. Making Practice Fusion Stylus-compatible

Stylus pens with various apps have writing to text translation features but the various websites EMR need to be compatible with it. It would be so nice for us who love to write our notes and for patients (some how there is something more personal about writing with a patient present) if we could "write" with the stylus in our chart notes and allow the various technology already created to translate it to text.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

5. Expand Practice Fusion Internationally

I am a doctor working both in Florida and Ontario (Canada). I travel between both homes. I want to use Practice Fusion only, especially because I have phone consults with patients and can be anywhere in the world when I do. Can you support use outside of the U.S. or at least to Canadian Doctors? I frequently run into support issues when I'm in Canada because I am constantly told you do not support me meanwhile when I'm in florida you support me. So - how can we transform this? PF should be available world wide in my opinion, you…

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

6. Isabel Diagnostic Artificial Intelligence as a Diagnostic Tool

I recently learned about Isabel Artificial Intelligence as a diagnostic tool for EHR's, http://www.isabelhealthcare.com/home/default.

Is Practice Fusion planning to integrate with a clinical diagnostic tool. I recommend Isabel as a prototype for your consideration.

I would love to clinic on my diagnoses, history, physical exam findings to open an Isabel differential to consider diagnostic and therapeutic differentials.

If others agree that an artificial intelligence diagnosis checklist tool to help clinicians broaden our differential diagnosis and recognize a disease at the point of care would be a fantastic addition to Practice Fusion, please ADD YOUR VOTE to this posting.

Thank…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Formation of Medicare MIPS Virtual Groups Among PF Users

Most of the providers using Practice Fusion will fall below the minimum number of eligible providers for the MIPS program in terms of cost factors and will be at a disadvantage in participation. Integration of practices by merging TINs of PF users with compatible MIPS values for Meaningful Use, PQRS and performance factors in the same practice area would be a compelling resource. Notice of Proposed Rule Making for virtual groups is expected in July 2016.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

8. Light version of PF

Right now you have to load the full web page to upload vitals and the screen is just to small to work with the flowsheets at the size they are. It would be a lot more efficient to just take a small cheap office tablet out when in the exam room and tap a few times instead of writing it on a paper and then unlocking practice fusion back at the desk to put vitals in. Plus the info would be there before the Doctor even goes into the room.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Easier Navigation in PF using Bookmarks

PF needs to implement bookmarks so you can go to documents, labs and then get back to the place in the note you were prior to looking at other items to add to your note. When one uses a paper chart, you could do this with your finger or a paper tab.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. iPad Printing

Please enable printing when using iPad via the print button and air-print.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Phone Number Format Consistency (xxx) xxx-xxxx

I was wondering if it would be possible to have the phone numbers typed in automatically change to the format of (xxx) xxx-xxxx? I noticed that this automatic change occurs when typing in number for the "Next of Kin" in charting, but not in other phone number fill-ins. If it's not possible due accommodations for other phone number formats, I understand. Thank you!

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

12. In-Office Device Integration

I have several machines that I do testing on in my office and it takes hours to get them all uploaded at the end of the day. This would be very beneficial to all practices if the devices could connect directly to PF to transmit data.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Windows 10 Edge Browser

Since Microsoft is pushing people to Windows 10, it would be nice if Practice Fusion could be 100% compatible with the Edge Browser that is included with Windows 10. The Edge browser works with most parts of Practice Fusion, but I've notice that some small features are not quite compatible yet.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Numbers with decimal points need to have a 0 before the decimal point

Since decimal points are sometimes difficult to see, it is safest to always put a zero in front of the decimal point. Example 0.54 instead of .54 on a lab report.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Inpatient version of Practice Fusion

Is there a way to use Practice Fusion in a hospital type setting? I have a detox center that has patients for approximately 5 days.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Dr. JohnsonTalbert—at this time, Practice Fusion is intended to be used in outpatient, ambulatory settings. We may be adding features and functionality that are suited for an inpatient setting, but we do not have plans to offer a full-fledged inpatient solution.

16. Practice Fusion EHR Custom Styles and Backgrounds

Since I stare at this program pretty much 7 days a week, it sure would be nice to add some ability to change or modify via preferences the colors used.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Apple Watch Integration for Physicians

We would like Apple watch integration/notifications for messaging, labs, patient room status, Rx refill requests

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

18. Make Navigation Badges Easier to read

We are having a hard time seeing the gray badge numbers on the navigation icons. Can you make them stand out more?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Option to Display Patients as: Last Name, First Name

We would like the option to display patients as Last Name, First Name throughout the EHR

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Custom Workflow Triggers

Many times when I close a chart I want to be in the schedule section and this requires an extra click. When you close a chart, I would like to have an option that will automatically return me to the current day's schedule.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base