Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unify Navigation Across the Top

Expand the top menu items to every screen. Example: on the Home screen menu buttons at the top are Dashboard, Documents,
    & Directory. Schedule screen has Schedule & Appointment requests. Task screen has only Task tab/button. Charts only has Patient List tab/button. Would be nice just to have these tabs/buttons across that row on each screen as a quick button to those sections of the EHR. Would save clicks and time from clicking on each screen to find the section you need followed by clicking on that tab itself. If I am in the task section, I have to click…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Resolved  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)

We would like to use Practice Fusion in our PCMH. Can you add support for the things we need?

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Aliza responded

Update: As of November 2017, Practice Fusion EHR (Versions 3.6 and 3.7) has achieved PCMH Prevalidation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for NCQA’s PCMH 2017 Program.

3. Streamline filing of Support Tickets

Can support tickets automatically fill in my practice name, status of use, email, phone number? Support should know who I am from the login.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base