Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This Fill + Refills vs. Total Number of Refills

When viewing an approved eRx refill request, the left side of the screen displays "Refills: 3" representing the total number of dispenses being authorized. The right side of the screen indicates "Refills: 2" which is the familiar notation by any prescriber meaning "This Rx is authorized as written, PLUS Two Refills". This latter notation is best as an Rx may be written with "NO REFILLS" meaning "dispense this one time and no [additional] refills".

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. We want your feedback: Patient Medication Benefits Pilot

Our prescription coverage pilot provides real-time prescription cost information and pharmacy alternatives to help lower out-of-pocket expenses for your patient and improve patient adherence. These checks are currently only available for patients with a prescription plan managed by Express Scripts (ESI).

For more information about this pilot, please see our Knowledge Base article:
    http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/902796-how-do-i-find-less-expensive-more-convenient-medi

You can help us enhance prescription coverage checks by sharing your experience and providing feedback on the pilot program below.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  Nina responded

You can help us enhance prescription coverage checks by sharing your experience and providing feedback on the pilot program below.

3. Custom Flowsheet Fields

We would like to have custom fields so we can track the results that we want to in our practice.

180 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

4. Increase Size of Preferred Name field

Currently, Preferred Name only stores 24 characters. Please add more space.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

5. Online Appointment Booking from Smartphone

i want patient to be able to go to our website from their smartphones and book their appointments. Ipad works and computer works but smartphones do not work. There are more people doing things and want to make their appointment on the go.

62 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Occupational Medicine Tracking

We would like the ability to track specific Occupational related data points which can be used to provide aggregated feedback to clients such as Occupational Physicals, Audiometry screening, Respirator Fit Medical Questionnaires, Respiratory Fit Testing, Drug Screening, etc.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

7. Directory Integration

Direct messaging is proving to be difficult when we do not have access to doctors outside PF directories. Can there be some coordination between EHRs or are PF physicians going to have to pay a HISP to have access to other doctors outside PF?

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Directory  ·  Admin →

8. Multiple Appointment Types and Accompanying Durations in Online Appointment Booking

The online scheduler currently only allows the patient to choose from one appointment type. I propose that the patient is able to choose from separate appointment types like new appointment, follow up, acute, etc.

160 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Modify or delete errant information

I have had rare occasion where information was added to the wrong chart, either a diagnosis, prescription, or an entire note. Now it remains on the patient's record forever. For legal reasons, I know we cannot alter a record, but it would be nice if that errant information could be moved out of the existing information so that errors do not occur in reproducing this information. For example, if you print a med list or print a chart, that information goes with it and an addendum at the bottom my not be enough to prevent a consultant or other provider…

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

10. Simplify Patient Fusion registration

I have had numerous patients attempt unsuccessfully to enroll in patient fusion, even though they said they are computer savvy. The process needs simplification.

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Print Patient Intake Forms

We would like to have the option to print the Patient intake forms so patients can verify if their demographics are correct.

92 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Phase out ICD-9 entirely

We are now more than 6 months past the ICD-9-->ICD-10 transition and I don't need ICD-9 for my practice anymore. We would like for it to be removed from our daily workflow.

133 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →
    Partially Resolved  ·  Aliza responded

Hello everyone – as of 12/5/17, ICD-9 codes have been removed from the diagnosis display in the patient Summary, encounter note, and superbill. Additionally, ICD-9 codes are hidden when viewing individual diagnosis details, though you can always expand the details to view mapped codes if needed. While you are still able to search by ICD-9 code, search results will return only the diagnosis description and ICD-10 code.

Please note that this request is considered partially resolved as ICD-9 codes will continue to transfer over from the superbill to integrated billing systems for the time being.

13. Making Practice Fusion Stylus-compatible

Stylus pens with various apps have writing to text translation features but the various websites EMR need to be compatible with it. It would be so nice for us who love to write our notes and for patients (some how there is something more personal about writing with a patient present) if we could "write" with the stylus in our chart notes and allow the various technology already created to translate it to text.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

14. Extend viewable area of Timeline dropdown box

The Timeline drop down options box is too short. Even in a large screen it cuts off "referrals" and you have to scroll down to see it. There is no way of knowing that you need to scroll to find anything else - so I don't think referrals is particularly discoverable. The box simply needs to be taller to allow all options to be viewable. I don't care if you cover more when I open the box.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Reset Confirmation Status on Rescheduled Appointments

When a confirmed appointment is rescheduled, the confirmation status should automatically return to the unconfirmed status.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →

16. Expand Practice Fusion Internationally

I am a doctor working both in Florida and Ontario (Canada). I travel between both homes. I want to use Practice Fusion only, especially because I have phone consults with patients and can be anywhere in the world when I do. Can you support use outside of the U.S. or at least to Canadian Doctors? I frequently run into support issues when I'm in Canada because I am constantly told you do not support me meanwhile when I'm in florida you support me. So - how can we transform this? PF should be available world wide in my opinion, you…

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

17. When only one ICD10 option exists, auto-select that diagnosis

When only one ICD10 diagnosis option is available to be selected to convert from ICD9, the EHR should auto-select the ICD10 without requiring us to also click the Save button.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →

18. Expand Patient Task Triggers beyond just Date

I have some insurances that allow us to see a patient X amount of times in a certain time frame. It would be great to get an alert when we are seeing the patient on that Xth visit so that we know we have to do a re-exam before the usual time-frame.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →

19. Easier Selection of Patients in Updox

We have several patients that have the same first and last name. When uploading the daily documents into the charts from Updox, the list of patients does not include middle name or another way of quickly identifying which of the 3 "Jane Doe"s the document should be assigned to. Can you add additional identifying data to the list of patients so we can better select the correct one?

Middle name and Patient Record Number would be highly desirable for starters.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →

20. 9 Digit Zip Codes

Please make the zip code box large enough to see 9 digits

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base