Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Increase size of Care Plan field typing area

Please make the size of the care plan field bigger. I can't see everything I've written until I finish writing it.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Care Plan  ·  Admin →

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

2. Have Gluten as a food allergy in drop down

Need to have gluten as a drop down in food allergies section

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Allergies  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Nina responded

I am happy to report that as of 3/2/16, you can add gluten as a food allergy.

3. Display latest vital signs next to Age in the Patient Header

I find myself scrolling up to look at the patient's BMI every time I enter a diagnosis of Obesity, Morbid Obesity, or Overweight. He would be nice to be able to have that information displayed constantly on the top bar, next to Patient's Name, Age, Patient Record Number. Thanks

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

4. Charts Badge Representing Number of Charts you have Open

Have a number appear by "charts" on left hand side if one or more charts are open; just like the number of messages and task appear.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Display Additional Insurance in Patient Header

Can you please also show the secondary insurance (and more, if applicable) with the primary insurance next to the patient's name in their chart?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Print Patient Summary As-Is

The patient summary page is perfectly laid out and has just enough information in a pinch that is needed when patients are in the emergency room. Printing it would be very helpful, rather than needing to print the chart in pieces.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Flow Care Plan into Quality Measurements

It would be better for the PLAN to fall right into the Quailty measurement from the SOAP

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Care Plan  ·  Admin →

8. Easily Pull Up Last Accessed Patient

It would be nice to have a feature that allows you to bring up the last patient you accessed with one keystroke. Maybe use one of the "function" keys. Almost 100% of the time we look at the patient's chart before scheduling them. So when we get to the schedule we have to search them again. Hitting a function key to bring that last patient up would be a huge time saver!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Mobile Messaging

I need to be able to get messages while not at the office. Either we need mobile phone access to PF (including messages); or we need some way to port (or forward) messages. It is essential that we can get clinical messages.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messaging  ·  Admin →

10. Allow Meaningful Use Dashboard reports to be prepared for inactive staff

There are occasions when a staff person leaves the practice for an extended period but will return part time or who will not have sufficient time or opportunity remaining in the year to attest in their own or another practice.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Larger Patient Profile Pictures

Although slimming down the heading to get more space is nice, shrinking the patient's picture makes it difficult for us to recognize some patients. Please give an option to increase the size of patient photos that are displayed.

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Print Active Medication List

There should be an option to print current medications alone without historical medications.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Aliza responded

Hello everyone – As of 2/16/2017, we have introduced the ability to customize your printed medication lists. You can now save paper and select only the most relevant medication information for your patient care needs by printing a patient’s active, historical, or complete medication list from the chart Summary or encounter.

You can read more about how to print customized medication lists here:
    http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/483088-how-do-i-print-a-patient-s-chart-or-certain-sectio

13. In-Office Device Integration

I have several machines that I do testing on in my office and it takes hours to get them all uploaded at the end of the day. This would be very beneficial to all practices if the devices could connect directly to PF to transmit data.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

14. Refresh Button for Recent Charts List

When I sort Recent List by my Name none of the recent charts I have accessed actually show up on my list. Only way I have found for this to Refresh is to completely log out and the log back in which is awful.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I have entered an ICD-10 Diagnoses, however, on the summary and the encounter I am still seeing an ICD-9 code.

The ICD 10 codes entered at 10/01/2015 in the diagnoses at the encounter and summary shows the ICD 9 with the code description. It suppose to appear with the ICD 10 instead of the ICD 9?

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  jross responded

Hi IT Girl,

We are storing both ICD-9 and ICD-10 with each diagnoses. By default we are showing the ICD-9 code with the description to help with the transition. However, when looking at the summary screen you will see an option to change how you would like the diagnoses to be displayed. Next to the print icon you will see the word: Term. If you click that you will see the option to choose how you would like to see the Diagnoses displayed.

By term displays the way that diagnoses have been displayed over the last several years, but the ICD-9 code, and the term or description that you chose when you added the diagnoses.

By ICD-9 codes will display the ICD-9 code and description.

By ICD-10 codes will display the ICD-10 codes and description.

Changing this will affect the summary, encounter,…

16. Disable Patient's Ability to Make an Appointment via Online Booking

We would like to be able to control whether a patient can make an appointment via Online Booking, to prevent patients that abuse this privilege.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mark multiple patients as "inactive" in bulk from the patient list

It would be nice not to have to go all the way into the patient chart to select multiple patients and mark them as active or inactive. It would be nice to select the patient or multiple patients from the patient list and and select them all as inactive at one time

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Provide an Option to Display Unsigned Care Plan in Patient Portal

Care plan should be visible to the patient on the PHR, regardless of whether a note was signed. This will be truly meaningful to the patient.

Rationale:

For expediency, we do not sign an encounter at the time of visit, but do so only after all other data is complete. Some notes are never signed. We are not trying to meet the MU.

The sole purpose of this field is to share the care plan with the patient. There is no reason to not share it. The patient should not be waiting to read it until the provider has signed…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Display most recent Care Plan on Patient Summary

The most recent care plan should be visible on the patient summary tab, regardless of whether the note was signed.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Windows 10 Edge Browser

Since Microsoft is pushing people to Windows 10, it would be nice if Practice Fusion could be 100% compatible with the Edge Browser that is included with Windows 10. The Edge browser works with most parts of Practice Fusion, but I've notice that some small features are not quite compatible yet.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base