Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Would like cancelled & no show appointments to be hidden when hiding Seen appointments

Can you fix it to where the no-show & cancelled appointments disappear off of the schedule like the seen appointments? It will save so much time scrolling through the day's schedule & will definitely make the day schedule look cleaner. Thanks.

306 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

38 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →
  2. Electronic Signatures on documents & labs

There needs to be a way for the documents we scan & upload into the patient's chart & for the lab results to show the statement: "This document was electronically signed by Dr. X". We recently had a chart review and were reprimanded because that statement was not on the document or the lab result.

84 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Acknowledged  ·  9 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →
  3. Customized Clinical Alerts per Patient

We need to create custom clinical alerts for each patient. We are receiving notices from insurance companies telling us the patient needs to have specific screenings (pt is due for mammogram, colonoscopy, eye exam, etc.). We need to see this notice when we open the chart so the physician can meet these needs at the visit.

304 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

50 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

This is a great idea. Are you thinking that you would like to enter in these alerts by hand, per patient? Or, more ideally, the insurance company would connect directly to Practice Fusion and populate the information for you automatically?

4. Read-only access during system updates

It makes me anxious as a provider to have no access to health records during system updates. In a crisis, access to patient data can make a life-or-death difference. Is it possible to at least have read-only access to patient charts during system updates?

75 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    Acknowledged  ·  Ashley responded

This concept is being discussed by the product team and we’re investigating ways on how we might be able to make this happen.

In the meantime, we are working hard at minimizing the numbers of releases that require system maintenance periods, and this year nearly half of our releases have been “up-time.” You can expect to see more up-time releases in the coming year.

You can also review more information on preparing for scheduled system upgrades here:
    http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/504770

5. Custom Insurance Reports

I need a list of all my patients who have a certain insurance. Is there a way to run a report for that?

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
  6. Patient Insurance Eligibility Checks

I would like to be able to check the patient insurance eligibility when I schedule the patient for an appointment.

258 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded

As of 9/15/2015, we have released our Eligibility functionality for 100% of Practice Fusion practices.

You can read more about Eligibility at this knowledge base article: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/637468

Additionally, if you’re interested in having us expand Eligibility checks to include Medicare & Medicaid, you can vote for that idea here:
    http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/forums/276361-product-ideas/suggestions/9775089-medicare-and-medicaid-insurance-eligibility

7. Can I customize document types?

I would like to be able to customize document types/add different types of documents

144 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →

Great news! We have released the custom document types feature into the New EHR. Over the next few weeks, we will be adding this functionality to our practices’ instances of the New EHR, so keep an eye out for this new feature.

Thanks for providing all of your input and requests for this feature and we’re delighted to release it.

You can learn more about this feature here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/527165-how-do-i-create-custom-document-types

8. I'd like for providers who don't eRx (e-prescribe) to have an Online Booking Page

I'd like Practice Fusion to verify providers who don't prescribe, so we can have Online Booking Pages.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone—I’m excited to announce that we have built a way for customers to verify their identity via credit card instead of requiring credit check for e-prescribers only. This will allow non-eprescribers to have online appointment booking pages.

As of 6/19/2015, we have rolled this out to all PF practices.

You can learn more about how this verification works here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/484517-how-do-i-get-a-patient-fusion-online-scheduling-pr

9. Formatting Chart Notes

Please add more formatting options to chart notes. Things like bullets, bolding, underlining, color, etc. would be extremely helpful.

108 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Flowsheets for viewing vitals and lab results over time

Flow charts are needed to keep track of all manner of ongoing issues. For example, health maintenence: colonoscopy, mamogram, ekg, etc.

343 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. View all Lab Comments

Would like to have a way to view all comments on a lab rather than having to click on every value (normal or not) to see if a comment exists

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Timeline Content Display

When you select Timeline, it would be better if PF would wait for you to select which of the dropdown choices you want. Frequently I want to see labs or documents. Since PF does not stick on the last used choice (I wish it did), at least you would not wait for the encounters to load before you can select documents again.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone—quick update here to let you know that the Timeline will remember which section you were looking at when you navigate back.

14. 711 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

15. Timeline Tab Enhancements

I would be great to have a place where everything was in chronological order. This is really important to see everything that has happened for a patient. Now I have to open a labs tab, a document tab, and look at the summary page to see what has happened.

68 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Great suggestion. We are also considering other more advanced filtering ability for the Patient Timeline.

Please add your voice to the conversation by commenting below or by voting for this feature so we know it is important to you. By voting or commenting here, you’ll also receive email updates when we begin working on the feature and when we release it.

1 2 46 47 48 50 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base