Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can I customize document types?

I would like to be able to customize document types/add different types of documents

144 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded

Great news! We have released the custom document types feature into the New EHR. Over the next few weeks, we will be adding this functionality to our practices’ instances of the New EHR, so keep an eye out for this new feature.

Thanks for providing all of your input and requests for this feature and we’re delighted to release it.

You can learn more about this feature here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/527165-how-do-i-create-custom-document-types

2. I'd like for providers who don't eRx (e-prescribe) to have an Online Booking Page

I'd like Practice Fusion to verify providers who don't prescribe, so we can have Online Booking Pages.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone—I’m excited to announce that we have built a way for customers to verify their identity via credit card instead of requiring credit check for e-prescribers only. This will allow non-eprescribers to have online appointment booking pages.

As of 6/19/2015, we have rolled this out to all PF practices.

You can learn more about how this verification works here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/484517-how-do-i-get-a-patient-fusion-online-scheduling-pr

3. Formatting Chart Notes

Please add more formatting options to chart notes. Things like bullets, bolding, underlining, color, etc. would be extremely helpful.

108 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Flowsheets for viewing vitals and lab results over time

Flow charts are needed to keep track of all manner of ongoing issues. For example, health maintenence: colonoscopy, mamogram, ekg, etc.

344 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Timeline Content Display

When you select Timeline, it would be better if PF would wait for you to select which of the dropdown choices you want. Frequently I want to see labs or documents. Since PF does not stick on the last used choice (I wish it did), at least you would not wait for the encounters to load before you can select documents again.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone—quick update here to let you know that the Timeline will remember which section you were looking at when you navigate back.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base