Product Ideas

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow us to edit the types of "Appointment Type" categories

Allow providers to create their own "Appointment Type" drop-down categories rather than limiting us to the 7 options currently available.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Bulk “Clinical Document” Export across all Patients

I would like to suggest that P. F. develop a better way to generate a mass “Clinical Document” for submission to the specialty registries. This is an action that is mandatory twice a year to meet M.U.

As it stands right now, to generate a clinical document we have to do it one-by-one, and the registry has told me they will need all of our patients exported to them twice a year.

Please find a way to make this less cumbersome as it’s probably something we’ll all have to do again next year.
    In advance, thanks for your assistance with…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Additional color options in Schedule color coding

We would love more colors to choose from. The current colors are similar and hard to differentiate. We would suggest more bolder brighter colors to choose from.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →
  5. Have Gluten as a food allergy in drop down

Need to have gluten as a drop down in food allergies section

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Allergies  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Nina responded

I am happy to report that as of 3/2/16, you can add gluten as a food allergy.

6. Print Active Medication List

There should be an option to print current medications alone without historical medications.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  Aliza responded

Hello everyone – As of 2/16/2017, we have introduced the ability to customize your printed medication lists. You can now save paper and select only the most relevant medication information for your patient care needs by printing a patient’s active, historical, or complete medication list from the chart Summary or encounter.

You can read more about how to print customized medication lists here:
    http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/483088-how-do-i-print-a-patient-s-chart-or-certain-sectio

7. I have entered an ICD-10 Diagnoses, however, on the summary and the encounter I am still seeing an ICD-9 code.

The ICD 10 codes entered at 10/01/2015 in the diagnoses at the encounter and summary shows the ICD 9 with the code description. It suppose to appear with the ICD 10 instead of the ICD 9?

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Diagnoses  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  jross responded

Hi IT Girl,

We are storing both ICD-9 and ICD-10 with each diagnoses. By default we are showing the ICD-9 code with the description to help with the transition. However, when looking at the summary screen you will see an option to change how you would like the diagnoses to be displayed. Next to the print icon you will see the word: Term. If you click that you will see the option to choose how you would like to see the Diagnoses displayed.

By term displays the way that diagnoses have been displayed over the last several years, but the ICD-9 code, and the term or description that you chose when you added the diagnoses.

By ICD-9 codes will display the ICD-9 code and description.

By ICD-10 codes will display the ICD-10 codes and description.

Changing this will affect the summary, encounter,…

8. Search Reminder/Tasks by Patient

Would be useful to search reminder/tasks for patients to pull up all reminders on them to prevent duplicating reminders or to just see all reminders for a patient.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tasks  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Nina responded

As of 1/26/2017, all practices have the ability to search tasks by patient.

9. Please add a uric acid test that I can use in flowsheets

I have a simple request... I love flowsheets so far, but I cannot add serum uric acid to my flowsheets. It is such a common test, but I cannot follow it like the other tests.

Thanks.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. When creating an Encounter, warn if Encounter already exists for that day

If one clicks the orange "New Encounter" button on a day where an encounter has already been generated, a window should pop up notifying the user that a second encounter is about to be generated! This would be helpful in that it would allow the user to avoid creating duplicate encounters. Options on this prompt could include "make a new encounter anyway," "do not make a new encounter," or "take me to the latest existing encounter."

171 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Chart Notes  ·  Admin →
  11. Default Dropdown Setting on Timeline

We would like to have a default setting on the timeline so every time we open it, it already has the Lab Results dropdown item selected, since that's the one we look at most often.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Entry of Marital Status when Quick-Adding a Patient

We would like to be able to enter the marital status when quick-adding a patient from the scheduler.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Auto-Save Chart Note on Auto-Lock

I understand the security issue that mandates an auto lock out. It seems an "auto-save" feature would be helpful when the screen auto-locks so we don't forget to save each time.

124 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Chart Notes  ·  Admin →
    Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded

We are happy to report that as of Q4 2015, chart notes are auto-saving every minute, so this idea is Resolved.

Thanks for your patience as we worked through the most stable way to accomplish this.

14. Allow multiple facilities to register and transmit immunization files to the registry

Currently, only the primary facility can transmit immunizations to their immunization registry. Immunization registries require that all locations submit their immunizations, differentiated by a location identifier. Each facility under Practice Fusion should be able to register and transmit immunization files to their chosen registry.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

As of December 17, 2015, the PF EHR offers multi-facility support for immunization registry submissions.

You can read more about how to register multiple facilities here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/468496-how-do-i-set-up-an-integration-with-my-state-immun

And general information about how to record a vaccine for registry transmission can be found here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/485679-how-do-i-record-a-vaccination-to-trasmit-successfu

15. American Sign Language as "Primary Language"

The majority of my practice is working with the Deaf community. Currently there is no option for American Sign Language - or even an "other" category. Please add to the list of languages.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enable Appointment Reminders from Scheduler

Currently, to change (or check) whether a patient gets appointment reminders, one has to open the chart, go to profile, and scroll down. If, when we were scheduling the patient, or on the appointment display, we could click the checkbox to allow appointment reminders, that would help immensely, and be of use when scheduling follow-ups. We could confirm with the patient - as they are scheduling - whether they want to receive reminders.

102 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add Patient's Phone Number to Prescription Printout

We would like to print the patient's phone number on the prescription printout, in addition to address and DOB

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Drop the Cursor in Message Box

When replying to an internal message, the cursor should start in the message box. Currently when clicking "reply", it starts in the recipient box, even though there is a recipient.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messaging  ·  Admin →

As of 6/26/2015, the cursor will now drop in the message box if you’re replying to a message. Thanks for creating and supporting this idea.

19. Restrict Scheduler View to Office Hours

We would like to be able to set the Daily calendar so we only see office hours. Anything beyond office hours should not even show up on the calendar.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Resolved  ·  3 comments  ·  Scheduling  ·  Admin →
  20. Option to hide historical diagnoses in Superbill diagnosis selection

We would like the option to hide historical diagnoses on the Superbill to eliminate potential errors/confusion. And or, find a way to highlight a Primary Diagnosis in both the chart and the Superbill.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

As of January 2016, the diagnosis selector in the superbill has been improved to better delineate the difference between Encounter Diagnoses, Active Diagnoses, and Historical Diagnoses. This should make it much easier to avoid potential errors and confusion.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base