Product Ideas

Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Co-sign / Countersign chart notes

I'm a nurse practitioner. In Tennessee my supervising physician needs to be able to co sign certain of my charts and a certain percentage of my charts. I must sign and the MD must sign. A flagging system or simply allowing 2 signatures on the same chart is needed.

290 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

• Screenings/Assessments/Interventions & Functional/Cognitive Status on the Patient Summary

It would be very helpful to have the screenings/assessments/interventions, as well as the functional & cognitive status move to summary page so that they can easily be followed. Or, at least have them follow through from visit to visit. We need to be able to tell if we have done the screenings without having to wade through every visit.

36 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

In order to optimize your experience with Practice Fusion, we are working on a solution to have Screenings/Interventions/Assessments viewable in the Patient Summary. Stay tuned to see when this feature will be available.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base