Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Mobile Messaging

I need to be able to get messages while not at the office. Either we need mobile phone access to PF (including messages); or we need some way to port (or forward) messages. It is essential that we can get clinical messages.

34 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Patrick Rask shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Rahul Gor commented  · 

We have not easy or reliable way to access our calender and messages on PF on a mobile device. I've got to either get a tablet to haul every where or try to get my reading glasses and navigate the "web ehr" on my phone.

It's impossible to answer a call and make an appt for an emergency pt, look at my schedule get messages etc.

Almost every certified ehr allows simple mobile access (via app or user agent string) to a calender and the messages.

As an experiment, have a staff member try to look at a calender and give a pt an appointment on their mobile device...impossible.

Feedback and Knowledge Base