Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Improved Usability in Online Appointment Booking

I am finding many of my patients, especially the elders, can not see the vertical rectangular box that is grayish on the right hand side of the screen that if they click on it, they will be taken from Step 2 to 3. The box only turns deep blue, once the patient clicks on it. I suggest you that after the patient enters their chief complaint, etc., there should be a simple NEXT or CONTINUE button, to advance to the next screen.

16 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mrs Jennifer Muhammad shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dr Jaimie McCormick commented  · 

There is a choice on the appointment request page where patients can select whether they have seen the provider before, which would indicate whether they are a new patient or not. Since new patients require 1 hr and existing patients require just 30 minutes, I want the first step to ask whether they have ever seen the provider before. Then, I want the second step to provide them with appointment availability based on this answer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base