Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Expand Practice Fusion Internationally

I am a doctor working both in Florida and Ontario (Canada). I travel between both homes. I want to use Practice Fusion only, especially because I have phone consults with patients and can be anywhere in the world when I do. Can you support use outside of the U.S. or at least to Canadian Doctors? I frequently run into support issues when I'm in Canada because I am constantly told you do not support me meanwhile when I'm in florida you support me. So - how can we transform this? PF should be available world wide in my opinion, you are a very powerful software!

35 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Erica shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Yves Jean Joseph commented  · 

I am an Haitian family practice doc working in Haiti and would like to have a French version of PF in French. Any possibilities?

• Anonymous commented  · 

we, a Switzerland based private practice, would like to use your software for our location in Switzerland and Germany.

Feedback and Knowledge Base