Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Making Practice Fusion Stylus-compatible

Stylus pens with various apps have writing to text translation features but the various websites EMR need to be compatible with it. It would be so nice for us who love to write our notes and for patients (some how there is something more personal about writing with a patient present) if we could "write" with the stylus in our chart notes and allow the various technology already created to translate it to text.

47 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eleni Maloutas commented  · 

Yes, I would love to write my notes with a stylus directly into Practice Fusion! Sitting in front of a computer when the patient is in the room is just poor bedside manners, but taking notes, like one would have with a pen and paper once upon a time, that would be fantastic and reduce the amount of time spent on documentation at the end of the day (or the weekend). I was actually going to suggest that myself, but so glad to see that others feel the same way.

• Roxy Han commented  · 

I find I can write with the Google writing app with a stylus into PF. HOWEVER, it's not perfect. The box that I'm writing into for my SOAP notes is one teeny tiny box in one corner of my screen and the rest is taken up by other things that I don't need. I can't even see what I've already written, the box is so small. Please make PF more compatible with use for tablets.

• Gary McCray commented  · 

Please make Practice Fusion stylus-compatible.

• Dr Data Longjohn commented  · 

This will be great if you can make practice fusion stylus compatible. It will help those of us who still find typing cumbersom.

Feedback and Knowledge Base