Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Simple webcam patient profile photo uploads

From within the app we should be able to click in the photo box to add a photo without having to go to my photos and import it into Practice Fusion.

213 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr. Mark Poplawski shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

want to save retinal photos

• Craig commented  · 

When a patient logs into their Patient Fusion account for the first time, why not have them take their own photo

• Tom commented  · 

Would be great if this feature was included in an iphone/ipod/ipad app. We could take the photo with the ipod and then have it automatically cropped and added to the chart right from the device. Also, you could integrate a scanning feature whereby the app could scan id cards, etc. and upload it directly to the chart. Also, you could do this for other documents as well. A good example scanner would be "Scanner Pro"

• Anonymous commented  · 

we need to be able to use the Patients Licence to upload it in the photo spot. The resolution is to small and blurry.

• Anonymous commented  · 

be nice if the photo could be added as part of the office visit note-- especially for before/after pics of procedures.

• Doctor B commented  · 

Drag/drop for photo is a great idea, also direct import from an external device, such as a camera, phone, or Logitech camera on USB.

• Dr Tuan Ta commented  · 

Make the photo a little higher resolution as well. It's so grainy and blurry!

• Gary Donaldson commented  · 

I need to be able to take the photo from inside PF on my ipad, crop it and add it to the patient record without having to exit PF. That doesn't work right now.

I would also like to be able to import xray photos for viewing within the patient record without having to wait on a slow download.

• Christi Walter commented  · 

Also would love an option to do other photos besides the profile photo, such as a photo to document wounds or pre/post-op?

• Enmi commented  · 

Not to mention the ability to easily CROP the photo being imported (or taken from a webcam/upload)

• Marc Connery commented  · 

Offer it as an option on Patient fusion

Feedback and Knowledge Base