Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Mark patient appointment as confirmed

A status option of confirmed would be nice to note when pt. have been called to remind of appointments. Could note confirmed status for after patient is contacted

576 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Joanna shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

Not all of our patients have an email where their appointments can be confirmed. It would be nice if there was a place to confirm appointments for those patients who do not have an email. Noting some where in the patient chart letting the providers know that the patients appointments were confirmed. Maybe a drop down that has a list of how appointments were confirmed: email, voice message, verbal, text. Thanks.

• Cindy Roseberry commented  · 

either or would be great. Just to mark it confirmed is a big help. I had a patient that told me she confirmed in patient fusion, but this information does not come to me.

thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why don't we get credit for confirming appointments

• Joanna commented  · 

Both would be nice.

• Bonnee Shafner commented  · 

Having full control over entering after patient is called would be the priority for this practice. The other ideas would be down the road.

• FPMSU commented  · 

Both.

• martish commented  · 

It would help if it was both manually for when clients call or automatic since there is a voice/text/email option for appointment reminders.

• Erica commented  · 

Patient to confirm via text or email

• ariel commented  · 

For my practice there's no need for a patient to be able to enter it from their end. I'd like to be able to note if it was via voicemail, verbal, etc. and with whom (patient, mom, etc.) and which staff member confirmed it.

I'd also like to be able to mark if this confirmation counts as a reminder for MU purposes, so if the person confirming the appt happens to know it's a f/u for a certain condition as a part of the treatment for that condition, they can mark the contact as a reminder.

• crystal commented  · 

I would like to have it as to how the patient was confirmed. ie: voicemail, email, text, or verbal. and it if was a verbal confirmation if we could be able to say if if was with the patient or another member of the house hold.

• Mrs Di W commented  · 

I would think that after the reminder call is done, you could manually note that the reminder was done.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base