Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Compact Schedule Printing

The new update has changed the schedule view to be much longer, wasting lots of space and making it hard to see the entire schedule. The printed schedule is now 3 pages long as well, which wastes space and paper. We utilize the printed schedule everyday, and the small compacted 1 page schedule was what we worked with.

513 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Julie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr YIPING RAO commented  · 

more need to be done to compact the note space

• Toni commented  · 

I would like to be able to print a schedule from the day view, showing my two doctors side by side, as you would if you were using book scheduling. It would be easier to see the "daily layout" when planning the day.

• Dr Scott Cohen commented  · 

Would like to see block time printed on schedules, daily schedules printed on 1 page and very badly need a weekly schedule print option. I have been requesting a weekly schedule print option for years and seems to me that many practices would benefit from that feature.

• Keely Godwin, MD commented  · 

What I'd like to see is actually a more compact schedule in general on the screen. We don't print the schedule, but it's very frustrating how big and blocky all of the 'day' and 'week' views have become. The side banner ad appears to have increased in width compared with the view in, say, a SOAP note.

• Dr. Jacob B. Goldstein commented  · 

We are still not able to see the blocked time in the printed schedule. How can the printed schedule reflect the blocked time and the appointments toegther?

• Dr Mike Sandy commented  · 

The new standard view for the schedule is wonderful. Thanks so much.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can you also allow us to print out a weekly schedule as a backup for our office. This would help if we have a computer or internet problem and would still allow us to book new appointments and reschedule etc.

Thanks

• Dr Tariq Patel commented  · 

I hope they make the placement of patients on the list last name first.

• Ms Anath Gardenswartz commented  · 

Need the ability to hide the filters on the left in the scheduler so that we can see the week better.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Our office also prefers the option to print a compact schedule. In the current PF, there is the option to resize the columns to make space and view only name, provider or dob before printing. There is not an option to move the columns/fields in the new updated pf. Would like to see the updated version of printing the day's schedule with more options! Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please fix schedule. Thanks so much

• ldaniels commented  · 

we need to go back to one page schedule, our one page schedule has now turned into 5-6 page schedule, please help.

• Lynn commented  · 

Scheduling has turned into a long process. We see up to 80 patients a date, and just moving around from "Appointments" to "Week", then selecting the specific doctor eats up too much time. Schedule printing has turned into 10 pages on some days. Glad that's getting taken care of. Perhaps there's an easier way to fix the scheduler when jumping around from doctor to doctor makaing appointments and checking in patients?

• Keely Godwin, MD commented  · 

I don't even want it smaller to print. Iwant it smaller so I can see the whole day in one screen without having to scroll down.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base