Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Displaying time on the Scheduler

Would like the time to show on each day of the schedule in individual increments (5/10/15/30/45 min) so it is easier to tell what time you are making an appointment

62 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mrs Joan Palace shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ms Elaine Hogg commented  · 

Great idea! We are used to time slots being labelled. Would also like the dr name to show on the weekly schedule, when you are viewing only one doctor's schedule at a time.

• Ms Autumn Lunsford commented  · 

We are moving from a previous schedule, where every time slot was labeled. Currently, it is very difficult to tell which slot I am trying to schedule a patient in. It becomes very confusing when you are trying to schedule patients quickly. It would definitely be much more efficient if each time slot was labeled.

• Nanc McNamar commented  · 

in the last couple of weeks this has become quite an issue. It's very hard to read what time you are scheduling when in week view. The time of day is way to to left and if scheduling on Thursday or Friday can't tell quickly which 15 time period you are looking at. Shading of every other line would be beneficial.

• diane stafford commented  · 

we need specific times in between hours to book 15 minute appts.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with this. Showing the time on the schedule everyday and in intervals would make it so much easier to schedule.

• Anonymous commented  · 

If I set my schedule for 15-min slots, it would be helpful to see the times for each slot to the left of the calander such as 9:00 AM, 9:15 AM, 9:30 AM, 9:45 AM, 10:00 AM, etc. Currently, it only displays hourly times (eg 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, etc).

Feedback and Knowledge Base