Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Overdue Patient Checkup Report for Patient Recalls

I'd like to be able to run a report and print a list of overdue patient checkup visits. It helps to call patients who have not visited for their vaccine or annual physicals.

346 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

52 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

I'd like to see when the patient's last appointment was

• Dr Vincent Sperandeo commented  · 

I would like to see:
    Patient Name DOB Patient phone number DX code Last visit that code was used/billed

And allow us as the provider to choose any code we want to search to generate report on.

Is this possible?

• Herrle, Kim commented  · 

Id like to pull up a report for each month that tells me who's due for a physical so I can call and get them scheduled the month or two before. Also, repeat labs for 3 and 6 months.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Pt who having not been seen in the past 12 months
    Pts who have not been seen in the last 2 months for wt loss

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to be able to run a report for over due appointments and download as a csv file and filter as to the type of appointment.

• Araceli G. Casso commented  · 

I would like a report that lists patients by their last encounter so that I can identify those who have not been seen in 3 months, 6 months, etc....

• Dr Richard Kaiser commented  · 

We desperately need a report of Patient recall for overdue appointment of 6 months or a year ! Why can't we see all patients with no appointments in 2017 ???
    or no appointments in 2016 ? Please put this as a priority. Can we print last visit seen?
    Sort by date seen?

• Ms Jeanine Troisi commented  · 

Name, DOB, "provider" or "seen by" in encounter section, all vaccinations including comment screen, all PPD placement/test results. All Pts with HIV, All Pts with TB. I don't think this should be hard to create this and add it to the free version you offer. It would be incredibly helpful to providers and make Practice Fusion more marketable for you at the same time! Thanks.

• Rakesh Prasad commented  · 

Would like to see a list of patients with a "last seen" and a "last annual Physical"

• Mrs Leeann Gade commented  · 

It would be nice to be able to run a report that you could select the time frame in which the patient has not been seen. 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, etc.
    Column details: Patient name, DOB, phone number, last office visit date, and if the patient has a follow up appointment scheduled.

• Dr Janet Chan commented  · 

We use to send out reminders for patients that missed their annual exam. It would be helpful to pull up a list (with First name, last name, address, email and/ or cell phone, last date of service, future appointment date) by patient's service date for a particular month. For example, PF can create a list for patients that came in July 1-July 30 2015. It would also help to create a list of patients that came in July 1- July 30 2014 filtering out those that came in at a different month in 2015. This way we can export this file to an excel spreadsheet and can either create labels for postcards or send email or text reminders. This is a vital way to market to already existing patients. I feel like we have lost some of our business this way.

• Hali Briggs commented  · 

I would like a report that could be ran which shows the last date of service that patients were seen. We want to purge old accounts.

• Mrs Carolyn Goodwin commented  · 

Patients from X age to X age who have not had a visit with a diagnosis of X (multiple diagnosis) in X months. With the ability to generate a form letter with patient demographics would work for my reminder needs.

• Mrs Carolyn Goodwin commented  · 

Patients with a date of birth from X to X who have not had a well care appt in X months

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be nice to be able to run a report that you could select the time frame in which the patient has not been seen. 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, etc.
    Column details: Patient name, DOB, phone number, last office visit date, and if the patient has a follow up appointment scheduled. with a blank column for notes, so we can use the report to call the patient and notate whether a new appointment has been set up, etc.

• Susan commented  · 

If there could be a way to generate a list of patients that haven't been to the office in one year (especially for contact lens wearers whose prescription has expired), that would be so helpful in maintaining continuity of care.

• Dr Peter Bresler commented  · 

It is still difficult to produce and print a list of active patients. A query for date range of last visit is needed, and as well as the ability to print out and number the list!

• Mrs Pamela Gutierrez commented  · 

Yes, I would like to run a report that shows date of last visit over one year. It could be generated by date range. I used to get this from a scheduing program that we gave up to move scheduling into practicefusion.

• Dr Mahmoud Elghoroury commented  · 

A notification or pop-up alert for patients that are due for needed services, such as annual well visits, ADHD follow-up, etc. Currently we have a chart note labeled "Flag for Service" and writing what service is needed for the patient. A feature to alert us that they are needed for the appropriate service when they are on the schedule would help ensure that we don't miss any service.

• Manisha Kamat commented  · 

Our office would benefit from having a report that includes last date of visit/encounter. That way,it would be easier to contact patients who are overdue for the visits.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base