Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Show Full Appointment List for Patient

I would like the ability to print out all of the multiple appointments that a patient has, so they can see at a glance their past and future appointments and what treatment they are getting.

338 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

34 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mrs Mary Olin commented  · 

patients are often needing a print-out of their appointment dates. Being able to print a list of appointments directly from patient chart would be an amazing feature and time saver. PLEASE!!!!!!

• Dr Tara Kirk commented  · 

Please add this to the New Appointment Report feature released in January 2017. Have a Tab that allows us to narrow results by patient name as well. Or even better, be able to search/select multiple patients for the case of families.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be great, as we book several appointment follows up after an initial visit, and have to hand write all of them for the patient (6-7 dates/times). If the future appointment list could just be printed, this would save a lot of time.

Thank you!

• Dr Vanessa Rodriguez commented  · 

Sometimes I have patients with multiple future appointments scheduled. Possibly a pregnant patient I am seeing every month or a patient that has a nurse visit plus nutritionist plus glucose sensor and appt with me. Currently on summary it only displays 3 appointments and there is no option to "show all". The only way would be to scramble on schedule to find other appointments. It would be good to have an option as with messages and encounters on summary page where we can "show all". Thanks!

• Alina commented  · 

a report showing how many appointments each patient has had.

• Ms Haydee Hernandez commented  · 

An option to print out all future appointments.

This would help the work flow of check out and not having to write every single follow up appointment on a card.

• Danielle Bergfeld commented  · 

Please make it possible to print a patient appointment sheet!

• Gala Alvarez commented  · 

We really need this! Extremely time consuming to write all the appointment for the patients that are seen weekly.

• Ms Lois Reome commented  · 

Many of our patients make weekly appointments and ask for a printout of the dates and times of these appointments. Currently we have to hand write a list for them. It would be nice if when we pull up all appointments we could print. We would probably need a from and to date so we could specify the number of appointments to print.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Should be able to print upcoming appointments and shw insurance in standard view

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes. This has been a big problem in our office that we are unable to print patients appointments so I find myself constantly having to write them all out when patients are sometimes seen weekly. As you can imagine this is time consuming

• Anonymous commented  · 

We really need the ability to print all appts. in a practice with the ability to filter the different insurances.

• Dr Melissa Graves commented  · 

This would help us a lot. Right now we write out cards and give them to patients. Would be nice to give a printed one instead.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, this would be great!

• Mr Danny Beattie commented  · 

Our mental health office schedules several appointments 4 months in advance sometimes. I have to write down on paper all of their upcoming appointments and times. Everyone asks if I can just print out a list of their appts.

• Tom commented  · 

Date & Time in chronological order with next appointment on top of list. Do not include chief complaint or Appointment type unless if you offer an option to include/exclude by checking a box when printing the list. Offer this as a print function on the existing "Appointments" page in the Timeline. Right now we are having to screen shot and print. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just a simple print button next to UPCOMING APPOINTMENTS would be AWESOME.

• dina commented  · 

Yes! a lot of our work comp patients request a list of all previous appointments for mileage this would help us so much!

• James M. Coticchia, MD commented  · 

It would be great to have an option to print future appointments in the Visit Summary.

• Danielle Bergfeld commented  · 

Would love to have the option to print off all of a patient's upcoming appointments.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base