Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Custom School, Camp, & Wic Form Templates for Letters

As a pediatrician I must print many school and camp forms. It save time if we could populate the form and print it out.

130 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

30 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Zohra Siddiqi commented  · 

I want individual, not populated, as this can lead to abuse. It needs to be linked to the visit or chart somehow.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I do not see why U do not have this already

• Dr Craig Endo commented  · 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE develop a letter writing capability within Practice Fusion that saves the document directly to patient chart.
    So inconvenient now to have to exit Practice Fusion, open word processing software, write a letter, sometimes as simple as an excuse note, then use Updox to get the note into Practice Fusion and attach the note to a patient chart. So much potential for error and attaching to wrong chart, also too many steps in the current workflow process.

• Mrs Lydia Munoz commented  · 

Provide a school/work excuse directly from patients chart.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is something that would be extremely valuable!

• Mike N commented  · 

The system should operate whereby one can construct custom forms which automatically populate with fields that the user may choose ie from demographics, medical history, last soap, note last labs, last vitals etc etc

• Anonymous commented  · 

WE NEED A WAY TO PRINT AND SAVE WORK/SCHOOL EXCUSE

• Dr Craig Endo commented  · 

Please develop a simple letter writing function that automatically saves the correspondence to Practice Fusion.
    With so many daily excuse note and other correspondence, the current process is very time consuming, having to draft a letter in a separate product, print, scan and then upload into Practice Fusion.
    Please streamline this process and I'm sure thousands of users will thank you.

• Dr Data Longjohn commented  · 

Yes it will really be helpful if we can write letters directly from practice fusion. Maybe an included letter writer so we can make different templates for different situations. That keeps a record of letters sent to the patient without an extra step of having to sca the letters

• Anonymous commented  · 

Being able to utilize a letterhead and simple template that pulls formatted patient information would be helpful.

• Christine commented  · 

I would like to create a report template without the SOAP integrated into it. Not all templates will require SOAP format. Please help.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree having templates for letters like NO Show letter and RTW would be nice

• Michael H Millward MD commented  · 

Also have to write legal letters and others regarding patients. Would be good to have this option in chart rather than uploading

• Paige Davis commented  · 

it'd be nice if a school note could be printed with the care plan

• Mrs SARA YACKEY commented  · 

The ability to customize letters to send to other physicians specifically progress note letters, patient introduction letters, thank you for the referral letter., etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I see a lot of occupational medicine patients. I need a way to specify their work limitations (i.e., how much they can lift, how often), after an injury. Also, should be able to release them to full duty. Would need to be easily customizeable, as different injuries require different types of limitations. Perhaps we could have a way to add custom forms that can be attached to a chart note, faxed, printed, whatever.

• Dr Vinette Tummings commented  · 

Patients always ask for a "letter for work". We should be able to create it in the EMR so it can be printed out for the patient whenever and can become part of the record. Right now we have to write a letter, scan it into Practice Fusion and give the original to the patient.

• Rubin Cohen commented  · 

Create a "return to work" or "certificate of illness" or "patient was seen in office today". Ideally, this form will have a pre-printed template with PHYSICIAN and PATIENT names and today' s date

• Dr H Jay Boulas commented  · 

provide patient with work or school release note which states patient was seen in office on this day, and if need be, include school/work restrictions

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base