Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Bulk Patient Chart Note Printing

Would like to be able to print off all/ some encounters from a patient's chart without having to open each individually

34 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Hi everybody, when looking at a patient, you can choose “Actions: Print patient chart”. A screen will open that will allow you to choose what to print for that patient. You can choose all of their encounters (up to 50) to print if you like.

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

I have a few patients I need to print chart notes from 2016. It is not allowing me to select that far back. Is there a way to print those without opening each individual one?

• Dr Michael Finkelstein commented  · 

This solution is for an individual patient. I would have liked to print all the notes for all the patients I saw in a time frame. Example: Print (patient range A-Z) from (date from) to (date to) It's because of this lack of functionality I've actually moved on to a different documentation system, and I use practice fusion for other things.

• yessenia commented  · 

how do we do this????

• Debra Charles commented  · 

I have auditors coming in and need to know how to print the encounters at once for a patient. HOW do I do this?

• Becky commented  · 

how do we do this I have records I need to pull for 10-15 pts and don't want to go into each acct

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi, As I service a nursing facility, it would be nice to bulk print the notes of all the patients seen that day, to deliver to the Nursing facility. Going into each patients chart is very tedious when you have seen 20 to 40 patients.
    Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yeah, this is already possible. Charts>patient actions>print chart. Easy Peasy.

• Kristi Mckenzie commented  · 

This is very helpful for when patients move or you transition to another EMR

• Steven Marks commented  · 

This would be helpful when responding to legal and disability requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base