Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Printing all superbills in bulk

I would like to have the option to print all the superbills for the date of service without having to go into each superbill and hit print

447 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Becky shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

59 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, very helpful if we could do this!!

• Dena commented  · 

Please allow superbill printing in bulk. This will be much more efficient.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes bulk superbill printing would be most excellent!

• Crystal Tittle commented  · 

This would be an awesome feature. It's extremely time consuming to print each one individually!

• Marcy commented  · 

Oh, PLEASE, please allow the feature of printing superbills in bulk! It seems really archaic not to be able to do that. That would be one of the best enhancements to this system. Thank you.

• Elizabeth Saum, NP commented  · 

It would be very helpful to print the superbills in bulk by date. That would be a great timesaver

• Anonymous commented  · 

Printing superbills in bulk would definitely help our office. It takes so much time to have to individually print superbills. It would make things easier and make an office setting run a little more efficiently if printing in bulk was an option. Our office would like to go to a patients chart and print their superbills in bulk also. That would really help.

• Mr Jeremiah Akin commented  · 

Having the option of printing a bulk of superbills would be time effective, in our practice we print every superbill which is in and of itself the most time consuming and tedious of task. this option would also be great if you can reference superbills by provider. I like practice fusion and this upgrade would make it even better!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be so helpful it is a pain doing these one by one

• Anonymous commented  · 

mutiple day options for our small offices, bills are done by date or by week at times. Thank you

• marcy menke commented  · 

I hope this becomes an option SOON!!!

• Jack Shier commented  · 

Yes, please! It can be a huge administrative task to print out every single superbill from a patient's chart when the patients request them. We print them out at every appointment, however, sometimes patients lose or misplace them and then ask us for the entire year! This requires us to open every single note and print the superbills individually.

• patricia stringer commented  · 

our pratice is needing the ability to print the superbills before the pt comes in. maybe from the appt list to be able to print all fee tickets for that day

• Mr Charles Kendzierski Jr commented  · 

Being able to print a list for a day to see who i need to bill for each day or select specific patients to see what needs to be billed still

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be such a time saver!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes extremely helpful.

• josette thomas sylvan commented  · 

I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH THIS FEATURE. I BILL FOR A CLIENT WITH A DIFFERENT SOFTWARE

• Olivia commented  · 

Absolutely! It would be a great time-saver!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, it would be very helpful to print superbills in batches. It takes a long time to print them individually. When Practice Fusion is not linked with a PM software it is cumbersome and very time consuming to print superbills individually.

• KRISTA commented  · 

Yes, it would save lots of time to be able to print superbills by date or date range instead of having to go into each patient one by one and printing them.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base