Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Print Lab Results when printing patient chart

It would be really helpful if we had the ability to print multiple lab results (such as with when we print the patient's chart) instead of having to enter each lab result individually and going through the print dialogue boxes.

75 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Josh Elder shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • GAIL BESEMER commented  · 

I totally agree--it is very annoying that we are unable to print labs and documents scanned when we are trying to print the whole chart.

• Mrs Tammy Marie Near commented  · 

We really need to be able to print all the labs along with the chart for insurance and to send records...This is very frustrating especially when someone has a large chart.

• Kelly commented  · 

I do medical records and when a patient has multiple labs I have to open each one , one at a time and print and it takes up so much more time.

• Debra Charles commented  · 

Extremely helpful when Risk Management comes in to download files for the insurance companies. This can be done with the encounters but not for the labs, imaging or referrals.

• Angel Diaz commented  · 

This is good idea. Sometimes health plans request patient notes and require that the report includes lab/imaging results. Having the option to select if we want to include the labs/imaging results will be very helpful and time saving.

Feedback and Knowledge Base