Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Hide Inactive Users

I have had people leave the practice, I have students going through and each time I have to allow them access to PF.
Now, my list of inactive is so long, when I go to look for an active user I have to go through this long list. I understand that I can't eliminate them since they have signed things that are permanent records but would like to 'hide' them so they aren't on the list all the time, like when I go to schedule screen. I know how to inactivate them from the tutorial.

1,004 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ms Myra Howard shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, please add this soon

• Serena commented  · 

Hey, I had this issue too. All I had to was click on First name or Last name which would arrange this in alphabetical order. Then click on the user you would like to change the status to inactive. On the top right hand corner, you should see an "Edit" button. Click on it and you have two options: Active and Administrator. Click on the box that says Active and you should see the check mark disappear. Then click Save. Now when you click Return, you will no longer see the user unless you click on "Show All Users".

Hope this helps :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am going to continue begging for this feature.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is one of my biggest issues right now. PLEASE enable them to be hidden!

• Dontstopkeepmoving commented  · 

While not a huge inconvenience its good programing to hide inactive users in appointments and messages

• William Gilmer commented  · 

(1) need to "hide" inactive users, and
    (2) remove them from the message recipient drop-down menu.

1 3 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base