Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Close many charts easier

I'd like the X to close a chart to be on the left so I can click in the same spot to close a few charts in a row.

If I don't have enough charts open to trigger the "close all" button, or if I just want to close some of the charts I have open, it would be nice to hold my mouse in place over the leftmost X, then keep my mouse in place and click again to close the next chart which has now shifted left, etc.

38 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ariel shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mrs Tova Lieberman commented  · 

Instead of clicking all the x's to close all recent searches or open charts, it would be great to be able to click a "Clear All" button to refresh the search.

• Brian Weinstein commented  · 

It is really great how in the new PF i can have more than 5 charts open at a time. Could you create a button that would CLOSE ALL CHARTS at once. For example, I have 25 button open. I would like to HIT one button and it closes all 25.

• DG commented  · 

Have a button next to "SIGN" saying "SIGN and OPEN NEXT" would nice.

Or a "Save, Close, and Open the next either ascending or decending"

• Mrs Dora Cantu commented  · 

Please work on this. So tedious to close one at a time with the X moving each time.

• kathy commented  · 

Yes it would be nice to close multiple chart at one click instead of clicking it numerous times.

• CMK commented  · 

ABSOLUTELY AGREE. Please do it soon.

Feedback and Knowledge Base