Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Google/iPhone/Android/Outlook Calendar integration (no PHI)

I'd like to see when I have appointments from my google calendar. No need for patient names- "Busy" is plenty of info. Seeing the visit type (follow-up, etc.) would be even better. This would be more valuable to me than any other EHR feature.

484 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ariel shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

72 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Vinny commented  · 

YES this is an essential feature that is desperately needed

• Dr Rebecca Osei commented  · 

I see people have been asking for years but still no integration... and that's even with the new fees! For those of us with HIPAA compliant G-Suite there is NO issue with HIPAA violations (this is the reason I was given by Practice Fusion for not supporting the calendar sync), but I also agree that even just a "Busy" event would suffice. We see patients remotely (meaning in their homes, etc), and don't carry our laptops to every appointment, which makes scheduling on the go with Practice Fusion almost impossible!

• Chirag Patel commented  · 

Looking to bump this thread up again. iCal or iCloud integration would allow me to work more closely with my billers.

• Ms Chrisanna Harrington commented  · 

Integrating PF with I-phone calendars, Goggle, etc., is a very nice feature. I used it on the Healthie Platform. I look at my calendar in the morning and know exactly where I need to be for work and personal life!

• Mr Julio Lagos commented  · 

This, and many other calendar features are needed ASAP to improve workflows. I've reached out to PF to ask about their development and feature roadmap, and they don't seem to have one. They kept directing me to this forum. PF, if you are listening, building out the calendar and loading it with lots of features, reporting and integration should be a super priority!

• Khoshal Latifzai commented  · 

A link to sync my Practice Fusion schedule with a personal google calendar would be very helpful to the providers in our practice

• Melissa commented  · 

We definitely need this feature asap.

• Ashley Hendrickson commented  · 

I’d love to be able to sync PF with outlook and iPhone!

• Dr Maria Magraner commented  · 

I want to be able to sync the PF calendar to my iphone. 

• Les Linet MD commented  · 

I want to be able to sync the PF calendar to my iphone. Since apparently I cannot, I do not use the PF calendar. Can we get this ability, pls.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would be extremely helpful to have some sort of integration between G-suite compatible Google Calendar and Practice Fusion Calendar, to avoid having to make double entries. This would increase efficiency dramatically.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would greatly appreciate integration of google calendar with the practice fusion calendar.

• Anonymous commented  · 

No idea how to vote, but yes please!

• Hira Khanzada commented  · 

This would be extremely helpful. Please let us know if there are updates. Much needed.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Syncing with a hippa compliant Office 365 would be great. Office can also sync with phone apps.

It would help our staff from having to move appts over causing double work.

• Dr. G commented  · 

This feature is really needed, especially since there's no dedicated app for me to quickly view the schedule on my phone, which is my lifeline while I'm in the office. Right now we're doing double duty which is a huge time waster. I understand privacy concerns, but patient names aren't needed. It can sync by type and duration of appointment. New patient, Follow-up, Wellness, etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Not sure how to "vote" as referenced above, but seeing my client schedule on my phone, especially on google cal would be a game changer in the value of this app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would also like to integrate Practice Fusion schedule with google calendar

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base