Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Copy, cut and paste appointments

It would be helpful to be able to copy, cut, and paste appointments. This is especially beneficial when multiple appts have to be rescheduled for various reasons. This will save a lot of time for staff as they can go to the calander, choose the new day that the patient wants, see what times are available that day, and then easily paste the appt into the new slot.

70 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Theresa commented  · 

A "Rebook appointment" option is absolutely neccessary!

• Dr Helen Lee commented  · 

We just switched to Practice Fusion and our current scheduler allows us to copy and paste our appts form one day to another day easily. I'm having a really tough time with PF scheduler because it doesn't have this feature. It would save so much time and aggravation . I think this is my biggest issue with the schedule.

• Christina commented  · 

This could also be used for rescheduling patients as well

• Pat M. commented  · 

We really need this.

• Kaci Tinsley commented  · 

It will be great for blocks as well. When we schedule a lunch block for the Doctor it would be easy to copy that appointment with all the lunch info (ex: Rep name, phone number, drug) and paste it to all the other staff members which the lunch applies to.

• Piotr commented  · 

All 3 offices I deal with have mentioned this exact thing.

• Dontstopkeepmoving commented  · 

This would be a nice feature and seems like an easy one to add. Good for multiple appointments with different times, would be a great time saver for front desk staff.

• Anonymous commented  · 

i second that suggestion

Feedback and Knowledge Base