Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

View Activity Feed By Specific User

Please allow the option for administrators to view the activity feed of other staff/nurses/providers

95 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

G Moro shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sherrell Campbell commented  · 

Yes please, it is so important to be able to see who scheduled a specific appointment, or posted Vital signs, etc

• Mrs Kristen Butler commented  · 

As an administrator and the HIPAA compliance office, I need to specifically be able to create an audit trail of every user. Perhaps the option to export to a spreadsheet so that I can create my own filters. It is impossible to audit all staff using the current Practice Fusion process.

• Dr Carol Nason commented  · 

I believe this is actually required now for MU.

• Mr Glenn Seaton commented  · 

Badly needed to reduce the time do audits of a provider's activity.

• Angel Diaz commented  · 

In an audit, if we want to see what a user did, we have to go over all transactions and look at the user name. Having a filter by user will save time and effort.

• Mr Jason Trusty commented  · 

currently if you have 30+ employes and 5 offices running simultaneously your activity feed is worthless. if i try to review something a specific person accessed even 1 day prior it takes hours to find. just imagine if it was 2 weeks prior. this needs fixed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base