Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Sign multiple "Tasks" in bulk, all at once

We need the ability to sign more than one encounter at a time. By the end of the day it is incredibly time consuming to back through and sign off every individual item under "tasks"

355 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cara Earle shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

32 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

Yes. Need a way to select multiple tasks to make bulk changes. Ex: Assign ALL these tasks to me.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add this feature I have several hundered students doing charts daily it is way to much to go 1 by 1

• Medea Karr commented  · 

please consider this. we currently have THOUSANDS of tasks that are irrelevant to our daily practice (superbills, etc.) I don't have time to go through them all one by one to resolve. thanks!

• Mahan Ostadian commented  · 

I think alot of offices have had their practice fusion slow down due to tasks that pile up. We have had someone in our office assigned to mark tasks as complete but still cannot catch up due to current volume of tasks. Please allow offices to "bulk complete" tasks. This would allow our EMR to run smoother as we are having a lot of issues with practice fusion freezing or slowing down and we have been told it is due to the high number of tasks. Thank you

• Orlando Emmanuelli commented  · 

This would would be a great time saver. More so when you get so many more lab results for example that are normal than POSITIVES or ABNORMALS.

• Ms Erin Neuwirth commented  · 

When a practice does not use tasks, or doesn't use specific tasks and the tasks get up to 12,000 to 14,000, this apparently slows the functionality of Practice Fusion. There should be a bulk delete. So if you have 700 unsubmitted superbill tasks, you could bulk complete them. If you do not use the eRx refill tasks you should be able to mass delete. Or if you are uploading patient's charts and you have to Sign every single page uploaded, there should be a mass sign.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would love to see a bulk selection check box to be able to send several or all superbills to my integrated software. It is very time consuming to send them one at a time. Or better yet I would like that bulk selection in every task ex archiving,billing.

• Abbey commented  · 

This would benefit our practice tremendously! Currently, we get labs through fusion and on paper, so the doctor's are having to go through them on paper AND go through them individually on Practice Fusion as well. Being able to bulk sign the labs they have already went over on paper would be a huge time saver!!!

• Stacey commented  · 

I would love this as well. Would make signing notes go much faster and smoother!

• drlorenzino commented  · 

Please implement ASAP!!!!!!!! WE HAVE SEVERAL HUNDRED TASKS TO SIGN!!!!

• Kathy Ritch commented  · 

It would be helpful to be able to complete multiple tasks at once. These tasks would include Unsubmitted Superbills, Reminder Tasks, and Undelivered Faxes. Would like to see a 'Select' all button similar to in Documents for tasks as well to ease the workflow.

• Lauren Merritt commented  · 

Please implement this idea. It would make the workflow much more efficient.

• Dr Matthew Zimny commented  · 

Please do this. I was told by the help desk that the more tasks built up in the EMR will slow down the function. We have 999+ tasks (most superbills that we do not use). I cannot spend hours clicking on each individual item to clear.

• Dr Angus Matheson commented  · 

I think tasks should still need to be done one at at time, but less useful tasks need to be eliminated. Getting rid of superbills, and mass delete for med rec are great examples. But don't allow mass signing of labs or notes

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please implement this! We're in desperate need of this, we see at least 30-40 patients a day.

• Tracy commented  · 

Please do this asap. It is overwhelming to mark each one complete.

• Medea Karr commented  · 

I agree, I have thousands of tasks and and they are accumulating faster than I can sign each one

• Anonymous commented  · 

There is a 'sign all documents' feature already. Why not have a 'mark all as complete' feature in the tasks section?

Seems like a no brainer.... Going through hundreds of notes saying 'mark as complete' is silly...

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base