Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Allow for multiple locations to appear for online appointment booking

I'd like for more than one of my facilities to be bookable for appointments on patientfusion.com

118 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

23 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

The purpose of online booking is to make it easier for patients to access services. If there is not option for location options and were a clinician is working the purpose is defeated. Changing this option would not only benefit clinicians, administrative staff, but most importantly our patients.

• Ms Jessica Miller commented  · 

Please add this feature ASAP. Online booking is not effective when patients can't choose locations and see clinician availability for the location they would like to be seen.

• Maria commented  · 

Yes!!!

By Location not by Physician is essential. A physician might work different hours at multiple locations and it causes problems because we manually have to contact the patient for location and it leads to cancellations.

By location please.

• Anonymous commented  · 

To be more specific, the on line scheduling should be configurable by location. We accept new patients at one location but not at another. And the hours are different at each location.

• Danielle commented  · 

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!! I REALIZE THAT WE ARE ABLE TO SWITCH LOCATIONS BY USING THE TAB AT THE TOP. HOWEVER, HAVING TO TOGGLE BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE TWO IS NOT ONLY TIME CONSUMING BUT INCREASES THE PROBABILITY OF ERRORS & SCHEDULING CONFLICTS. ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU ALSO CANNOT CUSTOMIZE BLOCK TIMES, WHICH IS WHAT MOST PEOPLE WOULD TRY TO FALL BACK ON, DUE TO THIS ISSUE.
    WITH THAT BEING SAID, IT'S NOT JUST A FRONT DESK ISSUE, IT'S A BILLING ISSUE FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE INTEGRATED OUR BILLING, OR BILL AT ALL THROUGH P.F.
    IN THE END, WHETHER IT'S APPT RELATED OR BILLING RELATED, ADDRESSING THE SUGGESTION WOULD DEFINITELY MAKE FOR A MORE SEAMLESS PROGRAM.
    I KNOW I'D BE GRATEFUL!!!!! :) :) :)

• adam commented  · 

Please add multiple location online booking as most providers these days have more than one office. I have been told by patients this very confusing and they have no idea what clinic they are requesting when they try to schedule.
    Scheduling at multiple locations is extremely important for my practice and I think a huge asset to the online booking feature otherwise it seems about 50% functional from my perspective. This can help with provider vacation scheduling etc. I think also you need to be able to assign the provider to a location for certain days or hours as well. Please add this feature ASAP!

• Anonymous commented  · 

need multiple locations function or unfortunately it does not work for the majority of physicians.

• Pouya Bahrami commented  · 

Allow for multiple locations on the appointment booking link

• Jean Ibric commented  · 

I agree, patients have no idea what clinic they are requesting when they try to schedule!!
    Otherwise I have been pleased with the functionality.

• Matthew Brackman commented  · 

Without multiple location booking the on line booking feature is useless.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Booking at multiple locations is extremely important for my practice. Please add this feature!

Thank you.

• Mike A commented  · 

This is a very important feature to fix. Even if you could have separate links or embed codes for each site, that would at least allow for each clinic site to be represented online. Thanks.

• Mr Christian Fetsch commented  · 

I have been wanting this function ever since I was able to use the online scheduling functionality...this would be so helpful for a lot of us, I'm sure, reducing a great deal of double entry! This might include separate online facility profile URLs for the different locations OR it could involve simply a drop-down button on the online profile URL, like we see it on our schedule page.

• Dr Xiu-min Li commented  · 

Please add the option feature of displaying multiple locations on the Calendar.

• Dr. Garcia commented  · 

I also have more than one location and the patient's are interested in booking on-line but it is not an option for the other location.

• Dr Devin Gray commented  · 

Please add multiple location booking. Most of us have more than one office.

• Dr Grin Lord commented  · 

I agree with the above comments; right now my public profile looks as if I have one location and only allows booking at one location, instead I have three locations and need patients to be able to reschedule or schedule at all. This would help so much!

• Yan Lu commented  · 

Being able to book appointment online for multiple locations is very important. I think online booking feature should allow practice to update the provider availability on the calendar (booking page), e.g. if Dr.A is out of office for 1 week, Dr.B will be the covering doctor.

• Dr Jay Seidel commented  · 

please add multiple location scheduling ASAP!!! at least display the other locations and hours

• Anonymous commented  · 

This could be done easily by adding an option in the user settings for single or multiple locations by provider. Provider’s schedule by location can then be defined. Patient would then be able to pick the date and time at the location they usually see the provider in.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base