Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Delete Individual Prescriptions

Please allow the use of deleting one order of a medication, not just the entire medication

51 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

G Moro shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

How to delete an old draft prescrition that was not sent. The prescription is still listed on patients active medications and will not allow me to delete it.

Thank you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We need to be able to delete prescriptions that were written prior to the patient telling us that they need the prescription written as two separate ones with the quantity divided. Or just if we screw up and put in the wrong medicine and then need to change it. We write for buprenorphine and there are a lot of formulations of this medicine so it is not so hard to screw that up.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sometimes I will write a prescription and record it in the ehr, only to find out later that the patient doesn't have that drug available at pharmacy, or its too expensive at that pharmacy, and i have to order a different medication on the phone. However, the recorded prescription is still on the chart, even though it was cancelled. I would like to be able to delete that one prescription, not the whole thing.

Feedback and Knowledge Base