Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Simpler Document Downloads

We need an option to download the documents without clicking to open them. Previously we had the" Details, view, download" options. Now you have to open every file and then download it.

57 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

G Moro shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks, Dr. Moro. I can definitely see the value in this.

We’d love to hear from other customers if this would be beneficial for their practice as well. The more votes and comments an idea gets, the more likely it is we’ll work it into a future release.

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ed commented  · 

Yes, thumbs up on this.

Quite often, records are requested and all documents in a date range are needed. Clicking and viewing each one, one by one, is VERY time consuming.

What would be even better is to be able to easily select a range (like click on first document and holding down shift, clicking on last document) and download them in one click.

• Peggy commented  · 

i agree, this is so time consuming

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please please please add this as a feature we would all be more efficent!!

• Alejandro commented  · 

What about having the option to upload the document right from the patient chart?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree it is more time consuming to have to download 80% of all documents now to see before I sign versus the previous method of clicking the document and it was there. Would love to see this modified to be similar to the previous method.

• Alejandro commented  · 

When sending medical records to other parties, we would like to have the ability to download ALL the documents for a specific patients ALL AT ONCE, currently we have to do it ONE by ONE. The time spent providing complete medical records INCLUDING the DOCUMENTS is a full time job. Please allow the ability to download ALL the documents for a single patient, we have patients with 100's of documents scanned. THANKS in advance!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base