Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Insurance and Copay columns on the schedule

For the patients that have copays and are entered in their account, it would be nice to reflect it on the schedule. Perhaps create a column on the schedule. It's hard to know the patient's copay while on the scheduling dialog box. If you were to click on "Chart" and go find it under Profile, the appointment you were making is no longer there. It would be nice to save time by not having to go to the patient's chart after scheduling the patient's appointment and then typing it in the 'chief complaint'.

122 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Alicia Ambrogio shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ms Denise Heavener commented  · 

This is not quite resolved. It would be nice to be able to print the daily appointments and also have the NAME of the insurance company listed, not just the copay amount.

• Mrs Monica Parreno commented  · 

please add insurance like UHC, Aetna, BCBS, MCR/MCD Humana, ABH, Illinicare, UMR, Cigna Healthspring, and so forth

• Michelle E commented  · 

The insurance is listed in its own column while in appointments but the copays need to be listed with the insurance information. Otherwise you have to go into the patients chart to pull the copay amount.

• Julisa Nuno commented  · 

add a feature, next to chief complaint add patient insurance information. that way we can verify insurance right away rather than clicking into patients chart and profile it does take a while to load. with this new feature it can be much more faster. we will all be happy with this.

• Kari Erickson commented  · 

It would be helpful if there was a choice to have the patient's insurance show on the printout list for the day.

• Catherine commented  · 

I also feel that this would be a valuable tool for my practice. We use a sliding fee scale, and having their copay available each time would save a lot of time for our receptionist. Thank you!

• Mrs Uma Ganti commented  · 

Day view - Right now it shows the appointment reason at a glance. I would like to see the insurance of the patients comming in too .

• Lorraine commented  · 

As I mentioned in my request which was merged to this, it would also be helpful if patients' balance from Kareo could be migrated over to the PF schedule page

Feedback and Knowledge Base