Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

In "Previous Encounters", list chief complaint

When editing a SOAP note I click on "Previous Encounters" in the left window and all I see is a list of dates with "Office Visit: SOAP Note"
It would be more useful if this displayed the Chief Complaint for the previous encounter instead

15 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr Richard Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

I am happy to report that under “Previous Encounters”, we now display the date, encounter type, note type, and Chief Complaint.

Please continue to let us know how we can make PF the best EHR for your practice.

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mallerie commented  · 

?? There is nothing in the "previous encounters" other than the SOAP notes of previous encounters....I need a better way to auto-populate the chief complaint since I work in a specialty practice with chronic conditions, the chief complaint is (most) always the same. In the meantime, I'm having to pull up the previous visit just to copy and paste the chief complaint over and over every month....silly time consumption.

• Nelson Gonzalez commented  · 

I would like to name the encounter by the chief complaint.

Feedback and Knowledge Base