Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Enhancements for Recurring Appointments

We would like to have options for different intervals in repeating appointments that makes scheduling further out much easier. Some examples: weekly, biweekly, monthly

48 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Paul shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Angela London commented  · 

After testing numerous EMRs, every one had options to repeat and options to delete single days of the repeating schedule and with end day options. This is a complete waste of time to have to write in my schedule every week. Because occasionally my schedule changes I can't just put it in for a continual repeat. Please fix this issue PF!

• Dr Nora Schwartz-Martin commented  · 

It would be great if we could have 2nd and 4th week of month repeats or 1st and 3rd day sort of repeats

• Charles Hart Enzer, M.D. commented  · 

I have patients booked out weekly for 10 years. PF is not user friendly for recurring appointments.

• Molly Martinez commented  · 

YES! Bi-weekly and monthly recurring appointments would be hugely helpful!

• PLakis commented  · 

Please enable the ability to change the end date of recurring appointments.

Currently, we are only able to delete individual appointments, or cancel the entire series. Canceling the entire series wipes out past appointments from the schedule which is a nightmare for records keeping. The other option is to individually cancel future appointments. If you have someone booked out weekly for a year, this is a tremendous waste of time.

Thanks for your consideration PF.
    Sincerely,
    Peter

• Anonymous commented  · 

Absolutely! We see patients every other week and book out the for the year to prevent double booking. We also do repeat monthly appointments that occur for example, on the 1st and 3rd Thursday every month, or the 4th Wednesday of the month. I would also like to select a specific day of the month - so the more options the better - please hurry! Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base