Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Online Booking Flexibility

I'd like for patients to be able to double-book on my calendar. I see 2-3 patients in a 30 min time slot and I'm worried that when people look online they might think I'm full and look elsewhere, when if the call they could get in that day. Would like to be able to set criteria for the time to show full. Then I would be able to fully promote and use this feature.

25 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dontstopkeepmoving shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Should have the option to input different schedules (office hours) for different providers in the system to assist patients who make appointments using the practice fusion online tool. At this point, it seems like you can just put facility hours in and if you have a part time provider the calendar for appointments shows all hours that the facility is open for potential appointments.

Feedback and Knowledge Base