Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Appointment Detail Report

It would be great if we were able to generate a report that compiled a list of all patients that have been No Showed or Cancelled (or simply Seen) for a specified time frame. The report should include the patients last visit before the No Showed or Cancelled appointment and their phone numbers and emails. We should be able to print the report as well.

355 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Blunt shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

66 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

Having a Dashboard or report that shows total appointments booked in PF would be helpful for seeing how booked up our Drs and Practice are. It would help to see how many appointments we have on the books for a month versus having to add them all up manually.

• Nina commented  · 

I need to be able to generate a monthly report with specific physicians and specific appointment types please ASAP

• dr d commented  · 

i want this

• Ms Jennifer Marshall RN commented  · 

Basic appointment stats should be able to be run on a report - so we can see our daily census and break it down by appointment types! This is the one feature that prevents us from using PF as our primary schedule.

Really sucks to have to use 2 systems!

• Carly Epstein commented  · 

We should also be able to see why it was canceled or rescheduled

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree! Reports for no show and canceled appointments would be great. A great way to see how your practice is doing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great to run an appointment report for specific visit types too. Like if you wanted to know how many new patients you saw last month etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We desperately need no show reports, late cancel etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like a way to get a count total of patients that were seen, cancelled, etc... I would like to be able to get the counts by date ranges. this would help with weekly, monthly, and yearly reports.

• Stacey Spencer commented  · 

It would be great to have an upcoming week appointment report. Just a weekly view of your schedule for the following week or whatever dates you specify. The report should include the appointment date and time, patient name, contact info, doctor's name, and appointment type. This should be a report to be able to see doctors' schedules based on a specific date range. VALUABLE INFORMATION

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to be able to run a report that shows me all of our no shows for specified amounts of time. We send out letters to our clients if they have missed an appointment and currently there is no easy way to pull up that report.

• Dr Erica Vislobokova commented  · 

It would be nice to have a way to view reports on a weekly, monthly, yearly basis tha would allow you to analyze the number of new patients. Also, it woudl be great to have a feature to compare present year with previous year to analyze patient trends.

Thank you!

• Mr Daniel Pierce commented  · 

Our practice tracks patients through a multiple visit process. Our need is for the ability to print a report that, monthly, show a particular appointment type and all the patients that were seen for that appointment type.

• Samantha commented  · 

A report that compares patients on the schedule to actual charges that are completed. This would show any outstanding visits, which could be no shows or cancellations, but could also be charts the providers have not yet completed. This would allow the biller to follow up on missing charges and monitor incomplete charts

• Sherrell Campbell commented  · 

Totally agree that we need to see a report that states exactly how many patients were seen at our practice in a given period of time - please!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would also like to be able to get a report that states exactly how many patients were seen at our practice in a given period of time (not names, but numbers), including males, females, first time visits, repeat visits and age ranges.

Thanks, Ellen

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also need to print reports showing how many new patients are seen a month. In addition, the no show and cancellation reports are also a necessity for to other entities.
    Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base