Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Appointment Detail Report

It would be great if we were able to generate a report that compiled a list of all patients that have been No Showed or Cancelled (or simply Seen) for a specified time frame. The report should include the patients last visit before the No Showed or Cancelled appointment and their phone numbers and emails. We should be able to print the report as well.

355 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nicole Blunt shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

66 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Debby commented  · 

Yes! Would LOVE to have an appointment report of some sort. We really need appointment reports so we can make annual exam reminder calls on a monthly basis. This is essential b/c patients expect a reminder call for those. Can we please add this functionality?
        Thank you!

• Doctor B commented  · 

Agree with all. I created an Appointment Type with No Show and its own color, and that helps to scan visually for them, but it would be much better to generate a No Show or Cancelled report to use for rescheduling them. Having the contact phone numbers on it would be very helpful.
        Also a YTD list of Complete physicals would be helpful, to sort alphabetically and see who on my list of senior patients hasn't been in yet, since they need to be reviewed annually for various Medicare and HMO requirements.
        In fact, being able to create ANY custom appointment type and generate reports for it over a custom time interval would be helpful, e.g. for Well Woman Care, Diabetes Check-ups, Weight Management, and so on.
        The Quicken software has customized I/E reports, which are generated by inserting the time interval and selecting the Category/categories of income/expenditure types. You could look at that for a model of how to generate Appointment Type reports from the schedule.

• Mrs Rhonda Arnold commented  · 

Need to be able to print a report with no show/cancellation appointments so pt can be recalled.

• Danielle Marie commented  · 

Also I agree with Bill Force who commented below. Being able to view patients that have dropped out of treatment would be helpful to get them re-engaged back into treatment. This is especially true in psych as patients sometimes stop showing up when they are at their worst. Also it would enable me to make sure no one is falling through the cracks.

• Danielle Marie commented  · 

I agree. I want to make some sort of consequence to patients that make me lose valuable time and money.

• Bil Force commented  · 

even better being able to pull a list of patients that you have not SEEN since/for the past 3-6-12 months or an specific period of time... seems like a logical query for continuity of care.

1 2 4 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base