Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Increase font size

we need text size to be able to get bigger

173 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr Gjorgji Trnovski shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Resolved  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

As of September 2015, customers are able to modify the size of the text when editing sections of the chart note.

You can read more about rich text editing and how to change the font size here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/548442-how-do-i-use-rich-text-editing-when-charting-my-en

If you are interested in increasing the readable font size generally throughout any section of the EHR, you can learn how to do that here: http://knowledgebase.practicefusion.com/knowledgebase/articles/554913-how-do-i-adjust-the-font-size-in-my-browser

22 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Carol Nason commented  · 

In the process, however, I notice that you can no longer distinguish between bold face font and typical font...they are very close in appearance now, and no longer show up at all on the chart notes that you fax with a referral. Hoping to find out how to make the bold MORE BOLD, and to keep it formatted that way for referral of chart notes.

• Jean Antonucci commented  · 

You didnot resolve this we can ZOOM but we nee to change fonts so when it prints it is bigger My LAB is complaining1

• E. Allen commented  · 

This is NOT resolved. We need to be able to increase the font size when notes are printed.

• Ms Rita Lease commented  · 

Oh my goodness! Thank you for increasing font size in SOAP notes. You have no idea how helpful this has been. It is the best!

• Mindy commented  · 

We also need to option to make font size smaller on the printed notes. currently a short note prints on 3 pages min. We are receiving a lot of complaints about how many pages the encounter notes use when printing. If we had the option to reduce the font size, would could print the encounter on more pages.

• Wanda Henson, NP commented  · 

Pharmacy cannot read my NPI numbers because the font is too small.

• Mr Christopher Holly commented  · 

Please, please, please - do this asap. It is tough to even use the program to enter text because the size is so tiny.

• Dr Muthu Rammohan commented  · 

Rich text formatting does not allow increasing size of Fonts or change color. IF they can be incorporated, it will be very very useful

• John commented  · 

You can increase/decrease any browser font size with CTL (+/-). However we still need a mechanism to vary font size in output printing

• Anonymous commented  · 

The print color needs to be darkened. It is so light we can barely see it.

• Doug commented  · 

We use 8.5 x 11 printed prescriptions in our Florida practice. The large font is printing over the required unique batch number included at the bottom of every page. We need the ability to slightly reduce the font size to prevent this from happening.

• Tin Win commented  · 

You need to understand what all the doctors here are asking. We want the printed notes to have bigger fonts, like the older version, 3 choices.
    The only answers we are getting is teaching how to increase the fonts size generally but not the font size in the 'Practice Fusion SOAP notes'.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like the text in the box where we write our notes to be able to have different font sizes as before, not enlarge the entire page. At 100%, it's still too small.

• Anonymous commented  · 

We know how to zoom in and out of the web page. The problem is the font size on the scripts especially the patient name and doctor/practice information.

• Jannette commented  · 

The font size in practice fusion is too large, I am not able to access all patients scheduled

• wynkit commented  · 

Font is too small on referrals when it prints/faxes to consultants. It is probably about 7 or 8 and needs to be at least 10 to 12.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The size fonts for the patient name and letterhead on the prescription script is small and faint, please fix this. The rest on the script are fine. I used chrome and firefox and get the same size fonts just for those 2 that I mentioned.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base