Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Maintain Day in Scheduler

When I click on user and select the desired person and then click on the calendar icon to select the desired date, it would be nice if both of them were remembered when moving to and from different patients. Currently, only the user is remembered and the date is lost, having to go to the calendar icon again and re-selecting it.

46 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Camilo shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This was not fixed. If I am in appointment view on a certain date, and I change to day view, day view stays where it was the last time I was in day view. We have patients come in at many different intervals (2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months). If the last person I scheduled was for 3 months and the next person I schedule is for 2 weeks, the scheduler will be in the wrong place. I created a suggestion and it was somehow merged with this one and now my suggestion is gone. Please fix this issue.

• Anonymous commented  · 

every time i hop between appointment view and day view the location sometimes changes and the date is on what is was before. when will it be fixed to where clicking between appointment and day goes to whatever day you were at in the other tab?

• Dr Mike Sandy commented  · 

I'm working now and it's the same as it ever was. I keep having to move the day up every time I return to the schedule.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Definitely causes a waste of time, searching again for the day on schedule you are working with.

Feedback and Knowledge Base