Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Easily Viewable Immunization Chart

I would like to see immunizations easily visible in a chart format like the CDC vaccine schedule that has ALL the vaccines listed down the left hand column and dates given in all the other columns. this format makes it easier to see all vaccines listed to determine if a child needs a vaccine or is behind. the way it is currently, you only see the vaccines the child has been given, not the full list of vaccines available so it's too easy to forget something if it's not easily visible in a table format

67 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr MRANALI SAWARDEKAR shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dr Gayle Smith commented  · 

Vaccine display is an area where the STANDARD AAP/CDC display grid is mandatory. Primary care providers are accustomed for the most part to using this format and our workflow is NEGATIVELY impacted when the display is something else. Currently, the display of sequential vaccines seems to be varied. The dates given sometimes are in date order, other times the display ignores the year and lists them in month order. THIS MUST BE ADDRESSED with the number of parents with a variant vaccine schedule. We are constantly struggling to discern what vaccines are needed and when.

Other providers may prefer to have a more customizable vaccine grid and 'turn off' the display of vaccines that they do not administer. Thank you for making this a priority for primary care physicians

• Dr Marc Tanenbaum commented  · 

Easily Viewable Immunization Chart

I would like to see immunizations easily visible in a chart format like the CDC vaccine schedule that has ALL the vaccines listed down the left hand column and dates given in all the other columns. this format makes it easier to see all vaccines listed to determine if a child needs a vaccine or is behind. The way it is currently, you only see the vaccines the child has been given, not the full list of vaccines available so it's too easy to forget something if it's not easily visible in a table format.

• Dr Marc Tanenbaum commented  · 

Agreed. PF should follow the format of the CDC for ease of interpretation and familiarity to physicians, etc.

• Erin McFeely commented  · 

or at least alphabetize the lists that have been imported prior so it is easier to count the vaccines already administered

• Dr Gayle Smith commented  · 

We continue to use our vaccine 'work around' chart note to display the AAP style vaccines in order to show holes for which vaccines have and have not been administered. I would LOVE a customizable display grid where I can turn on/off which named vaccines are displayed and in which order. Likewise, I would like the patients to have access to their vaccine grids thru PatientFusion.

• Maria Bennecke commented  · 

I too would like this feature. It would also be helpful if the vaccine could be ordered in the chart note, as requested. Then we could click on the request and record the vaccine given and then have it populate into the immunization record, instead of having to document it twice.

• Dr Zohra Siddiqi commented  · 

ABSOLUTELY AGREE. IT IS PART OF QUALITY CARE. PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE!!!!

Feedback and Knowledge Base