Submit your Product Ideas to the Practice Fusion team for consideration. Your ideas make a better EHR for everyone. If you have a technical or workflow related question, please visit our Help Center.

Document Image Markup

A stick figure or drawing of a body would be an awesome addition, to mark areas of complaint or treatment.

72 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dr Maryam Boushehri shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
Acknowledged  ·  Matthew Douglass responded  · 

Thanks for helping make the Practice Fusion EHR better for everyone. If you are passionate about this idea, remember you can let your colleagues know you support it by clicking the ‘Vote’ button.

The ideas with the most supporters are constantly being considered for addition to our roadmap in the future.

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Practice Fusion
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  · 

please make this happen.

• susannah commented  · 

A body diagram would be very helpful for those of us performing osteopathic manipulation. Right now a picture has to be scanned in as an attachment.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I cant find the vote pattern, but fully support this idea, I think a chart is meaningless without drawing capability

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is an awesome idea, I really need it for my everyday charting.
    Especially image of the face.

• Seth Berg commented  · 

It would be great if there was a way to draw onto an eye chart via an ipad. As an eyecare provider, I must draw out my findings both on external and internal eye.

• Dr Marc Tanenbaum commented  · 

Like it. Generic graphic outline like you see to describe skin burn surface area, front & back, for infant, toddler, preschool, elementary, adolescent, etc. Now that you have enhanced FONTS, perhaps being able to create a line from a part of the body graphic to text for description of findings would be possible. Perhaps a button among your Font options to select the body graphic or body part (preselected) then the ability to place an "x" on the graphic and enter to the side appropriate description?

• Anthony Spezza commented  · 

This would be a great option for multiple specialties. We use these all the time in both chronic pain management and family practice. Helpful for documenting rashes, lesions, bruising, pain, numbness, etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base